What about him?

* picture of Tristen*

" So, I guess I'll see you on Monday." I say with my arms around Jason's neck and his grip around my waist. We are standing near his car in front of my house.

" Hmm. I guess I'll see you then." He says, nuzzling my hair behind my ear. " Aww, I'll see you on Monday too, Princess." Jeremy brings his head out of the backseat window and wheezes.

I turn to him and flash him the finger before focusing back on the ocean eyes. I give him a small peck on the lips and head towards my house. I hear Jeremy saying," Thanks a lot dude for not making that an R-rated show and spoiling the innocent."

"Piss off, Ashton." Jason snaps at him before getting back in the car.

I enter the living room when my phone buzzes again. I fish it out of my back pocket and freeze when I see the notification.

Naisha
15 missed calls.
25 messages.

I am dead meat.

~~~•

" Where the hell are you, bitch!!!" Naisha screams through the phone making me wince and pulling it away from my ear. Well at least she can't murder me.

It takes me about half hour to calm her down and talk about the real chaos. I tell her everything going on between me and Jason and how her brother keeps bugging me.

" How is he still alive?" She retorts after two hours of explanations." Well, I let him off the hook cause he technically didn't sleep with me. Just slid in the bed next to me in the morning."

We continue our chat until mom calls me for dinner. I settle myself on the dinning table and mom follows suit with Martha serving us." Wait Martha, let Tristen join us." Mom says.

Martha nods and gets back in the kitchen. After a few minutes, Tristen walks down the stairs all cleaned up as usual and in Navy blue button up shirt and grey ripped jeans.

He sits down next to me even though there are five empty chairs. I can't help but taunt him," Well someone is dressed up, have you finally decided to get off my back." He smirks and whispers." You need to let me get on you first , sweetheart."

Why do I even talk to him? Mom senses the tention and does what she does best in this kind of situation, gets up and leaves.

" So, I was wondering if you would want to go out for a drink after dinner, even a cliché walk in the night would do." He says so nonchalantly as if he is talking about the weather.

I smirk," You never give up, do you?" I say. My calm voice gives him confidence and he places his hand on my thigh." I'll take that as a yes."

I jab the fork in my hand on the mahogany table, mom is going to be so pissed, and grab his collar with other hand." Listen to me and listen to me carefully. I'm not going to repeat myself." I whisper threateningly, preventing even a syllable to reach mom.

" Whatever you are doing, it's not going to work. You and me is a no-go, Fabio. You are nothing but a pathetic scum who treats every single girl like another notch in his belt. I'M NOT THAT! "

I let go of his collar." No need to get so feisty, sweetheart. I'm sor-" he starts but I shut him up by splashing the contents of the glass near me on his sorry face.

" Aurora!" Mom shrieks standing at the end of the living room. I keep staring at Tristen who takes a long breath and wipes his face with his hand. He gets up with a jolt making his chair fall back and leaves the table.

" Tristen, wait.." mom rushes towards him but he doesn't cease on his path. Mom glares at me with wide eyes." What was that all about?" I role my fork in the spaghetti." Consider him lucky that it was only-" the main door closes with a loud bang announcing his departure." -water." I say with a hint of guilt.