3

i loved this movie <333

--

Lia and I walked into the classroom where How to Rock took place. There were a few students with colourful hair, some with facial piercings and I guess you could say the 'normal' people. Lia and I brought our electric guitars with us. There was a good mixture of bassists, guitarists or drummers.

"This is so cool, I've never felt like really I've belonged ever in my life," I admitted.

"Yeah I know right," she gleamed.

There was a knock on the door, and Mrs Reynolds, the organiser of Activities Week walked in.

"Hi guys, sorry to keep you waiting but we have just received an email from Mr Carter, who was supposed to be teaching you this week, that he had a family emergency and had to fly back to the US. He has found a substitute teacher for you guys, so don't worry. The substitute teacher is in a well-known band, so a few of you might even know him! Anyway, I'm sure he'll be just as good as Mr Carter and hope you have fun this week!" she smiled.

"Oh, and he'll be here in 5 minutes!" Then she closed the door and left.

"I've heard that Mr Carter is really fun, that's a shame he's not here," a boy with dyed black hair said. I recognised him as Adam.

5 minutes later, there was another knock on the door.

--

ooohh ;) :D

really short chap sorry x