Why are you wearing a hair net?

Start from the beginning

"I know what you mean, she's so peppy and holds herself well." Kevin replied as he took a sip of his water.

"So, it's settled. The role of Becca Hill goes to Ruby Jenson." Anthony smiled.

"So, two down. Five to go." I sighed, slumping back into my chair and drinking my coffee. "When you guys said about how much fun I'd have shooting my own movie, you didn't mention how boring screen tests are." I groaned.

"It's probably the most boring part." Kevin agreed with a laugh. "Once it's out the way, that's the exciting part. Don't worry, Carter. You'll soon see."

                         When people think of a 'normal sight' in their own home, they probably imagine their partner sitting on the couch or a sibling in the kitchen. Maybe even a couple of friends in the backyard.

But something I didn't expect to see was eight Avengers walking around my home with trash bags, cleaning supplies and rubber gloves.

"What is going on?" I laughed as I stepped through the door, immediately being greeted by my excitable puppies. I fussed them before walking into the living room and placing my bag on the floor.

"Not there! I've just cleaned there!" Robert yelled, running up to me and picking up my bag before gently placing it on the couch.

"Hey darling." Tom said as he approached me, placing a quick kiss on my lips. I couldn't help but smile into it. "How was the auditions?" He asked with a grin before using the products to clean the glass coffee table.

"It went great, thank you." My brows furrowed in confusion as he intensely worked on cleaning a red wine stain. "What are you doing?"

"Well, we all felt really bad that we had left your house in a really bad state after last night so we've all been chipping in to clean up." He stood up straight and flashed me a smile before walking back into the kitchen.

I followed him out of the living room as he greeted Scarlet and Mackie with a smile. I saw Chris and Robert as they happily finished washing the dishes.

"Kid, you're back!" Chris yelled as he turned around, waving his glove covered hand at me. I smiled as I walked over to him, placing a kiss on his cheek and one for Robert.

"Having fun?" I gestured to the flowery apron that he'd put on top of his clothes with raised eyebrows and smirk.

"So much fun! We found them in the closet!" He cheered happily.

"Yeah, I know, I put them there." I shook my head as him and Robert continued to clean the wine glasses in the sink.

"You know you don't have to do all the cleaning." I laughed as the rest of the cast walked into the living room. "Sebastian, why are wearing a hair net?" I couldn't help the laughter that fell from my lips at the sight of him.

"It felt necessary." He shrugged his shoulders simply as he placed the trash bag on the floor. He too had on rubber gloves and a pink flowery apron. Where did they find all these gloves?

"Seriously, thanks so much for doing this guys. I really appreciate it." I told them all with a smile as everyone filtered into the kitchen. Lizzie walked up behind Chris and snaked her arms around his torso and placing her chin on his shoulder.

"Why are all the couples so ridiculously adorable?" Mackie groaned and rolled his eyes at the sight of his friends. "Except Tom, he's not adorable."

"Hey! He is totally adorable!" I replied as I wrapped my arms around him and leant into his side. I looked up at him to see him childishly poking his tongue out with raised eyebrows.