Chapter 17

PoV: Sonic

"Welcome to Cake's Cafe Master."

"Welcome Mistress, I hope you enjoy your time at Cake's Cafe."

"Here are your drinks my Lady," I placed each drink down on the table, "I am at your bech and call if you require anything else."

  I bowed and walked to the next table who was ready to order. When I heard the bell of the door I knew that ment anyone who was free.

"Welcome to Cake's Cafe Masters. Follow me please."

"Sonic you've been requested," Tikal stated.

"I have?" I looked down the the request order, "Table 7. Oh..." it was Scourge again.

"Oh it's him, don't worry. I'll throw him out right now," she fixed my apron.

"No, no. I'll talk to him. Um, I'll let you know of he become a problem," I sighed and walked over to him, "You requested me master."

"Aww, don't be so harsh cutie. Where's your maid uniform? The butler one's cute, but I can screw you better in a skirt," he smirked.

"Do you want something to eat? If not then you're taking up costumer space and I'll have to ask you to leave," I replied.

"I'll pick you up tonight," he left a gross kiss on my cheek and left.

  I signed as I kept working. Scrubbing his spit from my cheek with soap. I went back to waiting tables. It was normal for the rest of the day, or I thought it would be. I dropped my tray as soon as I saw Silver at the door.

"Sonic are you alright?" Ray ran to my side.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I picked up the broken glasses and mugs.

"You've been working non stop, go take a break for a while," Ray walked me to the break room.

  I banged my head against the door frame as we walked in.

"Sonic!" He grabbed me, I felt so dizzy. My world was ending.

"My world is over... I can't even support my twins anymore..." I cried, "everyone's going to find out."

"Sonic stop that," Ray shook me a little, "you don't give up, that's not you."

"Silver's out there. What am I going to do if he tells everyone? Sonia and Manic are going to be so mad."

"Don't beat yourself up over this. Oh Sonic, you're bleeding," he touched my forehead, "sit down."

"I am?" It was only a small amount of blood.

"Here," he cleaned up my wound and placed a bandaid on me.

"Thanks," I sighed, "This has not been my day."

"We all have bad days. I'll cover your shift okay. Go home and rest," Ray said.

"No, no. I can't do that to you. I can finish my own shift," I could make him work my hours.

"Sonic, your health comes first. Indent want you over working yourself. Go home, I'll take care of things here. Just promise me you'll take care of yourself," he took my coat, and folded it.

"Okay," I held the hand he placed on my cheek, "I promise."

PoV: Scourge

  Sonic got off early, waiting behind the cafe paid off. Now I had more time with this little treat.

"Hey Blueberry," I called him and he stopped moving.

"Were you waiting for me?!" He growled.

"Of course. Come on, we're going to my place," I picked him up and he fought, I still didn't let go.

"Scourge put me down! Put me down!" He punched my back, it honestly felt like a light massage.

"Sonic people are staring," I pointed that out and he immediately quieted down.

  The blush on his face was absolutely adorable. I couldn't help but imagine how cute he'd be tonight.

--- Scourge's House ---

  I put Sonic down on my couch. He was a little fussy, but it was too adorable to not watch. Once my door was locked, I could start the fun.

"I have to go home you know. To Manic and Sonia, they'll worry," he pouted.

"I know, but they can worry all they want. You're with me for the rest of the night," I smirked and pinned him down.

"Ahh! Sc-Scourge w-wait I- mmm!" It only took one kiss to shut him up.

  His mouth was as soft as ever, warm and smooth. I felt him shiver as I pulled his hips up against me. His tiny yet curvy body... this night would be too easy.

~~~

  Sorry for the wait, I caught a cold. I always do at this time of year. New germs from school and a weak ammune done usually give me good  chances.

  The first 3 days are the hardest, but after that I'll just get used to being sick. So if my writing seems groggy the next like 2 weeks that's why.

See ya soon ~ 😙