Chapter 32

PoV: Sonic

"Do I look okay? I'm not so sure about this shirt. Should I run home and change-?"

"Sonic, relax. You're look fine," Ray grabbed my hands, "Trust me, is want to go out with you the way you look now."

"Ray don't lie," I fixed my quills a bit more, "m... I'm still not sure."

"You look perfect. Trust me. Now hurry up. Your boy~friend if waiting," he teased me.

"I'm sorry I had to-"

"Just go before I kick you out. I'll pick you up tomorrow so we can study. But you're sleeping over," Ray stuck a bow  in my quills.

"Alright, I'll pack my bag," I walked out and Shadow was right there waiting for me.

"You look astonishing," he took my hand.

"Th-thanks," I gripping his hand, "You don't look so bad yourself."

  I adjusted my shirt a little and Shadow took me to the car. I put my things down and we drove off.

PoV: Shadow

  Sonic was adorable. He was wearing a long shirt that reached a bit passed his hips. It was slender so it showed off his slim body. He had on black flare yoga pants which brought put his shape so much more. I took us took a nice restaurant were I made reservations.

"Shadow this place is..." Sonic looked around, "it looks expensive."

"Don't worry about that. I have money to waste on anything I want," I handed him a white rose, "Table for two, under the name Shadow."

"Yes, right this way," the waiter led us to a table by an aquarium.

  Sonic was looking every which way. His curiosity made him seem so innocent. I almost lost my nerve when I saw it. It was that Sally girl at a table near us. She was with some rat, but the fact that she was here. I took a breath and decided not to let it ruin our night. I just made sure Sonic sat with his back facing her direction. I didn't want him distracted.

"Shadow, it's kinda dark in here," Sonic whispered, "How do they work in such low light?"

"It's ment to be romantic. They have the tables memorized so they don't trip," I answered.

"Take a look at the menu," I said.

"12 dollars for a salad?!" He whisper shouted.

"Okay, you know what," I pulled out white out from my pocket and covered the prices, "just look at the food. Don't worry about money. I've got it all handled."

"But Shadow-"

"You can pay me back by enjoying yourself," I kissed him.

"... Everyone's looking at us now..." his face was bright red.

"Well they can stare all they want. I'm the only one allowed to touch a jewel like you," I waved the waitress over and pointed to some drinks.

  She brought them over and I handed one to Sonic.

"Happy one month," I held out my glass.

"Happy one month," Sonic clinked out glasses and took a sip, "Its good."

"It's virgin Sheryl Temple," I said.

"Why virgin?" He asked.

"It means it's alcohol free, so you get the taste without getting drunk," I used a spoon to remove the cherry in my glass and placed it in Sonic's, "I know you'll like the cherry best."