Chapter 3

PoV: Shadow

  Now that Rouge has talked to them, the word about these damn transfers became much more common. At least we had music class. A easy grade where I could just relax. The jocks grabbed the most stereotypical guitars and pretended that they knew how to play. Most of us hot xylophones because of how easy it was to play. Others had vocals, not many boys could sing at this school.

  I walking in, an unfortunate sight as the three transfers where all their. We'll, at least Sonic wouldn't be as annoying to listen to as the rest of these dumbasses. I had no idea if his twins could play. Sonic picked up the one guitar no one used. The purple, flower print one. It was the only one left. The guitar even had cobwebs on connecting it to the wall. Hell, it looked like the kid was examining it. He cleaned it up and started tuning it.

"That guitar hasn't been used in years," I stated.

"Doesn't mean it can't be played," he strumed it, "perfect."

"Alright class, sit down and review your scales," I just sat back and relaxed as best I could with the off notes people played. I over heard her talking to the transfers, "would you mind playing something for the class today? It might inspire them."

"What do you think Sonic?" Sonia asked.

"I guess we could," Sonic answered, "It might be fun."

"Let do it," Manic cheered.

"Wonderful!" The teacher cheered, "everyone, take your seats. We have a special preformance today."

"At least we don't have to do work."

"They probably suck like every other band in this damn school."

  I could tell you all you're so wrong, I smirked out of amusement. Their reactions to Sonic's voice would be quiet entertaining. Even after a day, no could figure any of them out. Sonic stood behind the microphone, guitar in hand. Behind him, on the left stood Sonia with a keyboard. The right, Manic was setting up a drum set. They spoke for a while and began.

"I cross my heart and I hope to die~

May God strike me down if I tell you lies~

Stay here forever looking in your eyes~

24/7 baby 365~" Sonic sang.

"What the fuck?"

"Dude awesome."

"Shadow his voice is amazing," Rouge just watched him, "I wanna squeeze him he's so damn cute."

"This song sucks."

"Shut the fuck up right now Darrell, I swear I'll will fucking kick your ass right now!" She snapped.

"Chill dude, I'll give it another shot," Darrell panicked, Rouge was an amazing fighter.

"I take your hand and I hold real tight~

I tell ya 'life's just a blink, so don't thing twice~'

Let's catch the moment in a flash if li~ght

Whoa~oh oh oh~

24/7 baby, 365.

If we're gonna feel alive~ then let's feel it now," just then the song got fast, they had perfect harmony with their instruments.

"We could be blow to pieces,

Because time's a ticking bomb.

We could all be dead tomorrow, but our love will car~ry on.