Chapter 24

PoV: Shadow

"Sonia, Manic... what kind of talk? If there something wrong with your accommodations?" I asked as I backed away carefully.

"You were with Scourge the other day. What exactly were you talking about?" Sonia asked.

"Oh that," I quickly recalled the conversation from the other day, "It was nothing but his idiocy. He was planing to sell some pictures he had taken. I took them and tore them to shreds. And I snapped the memory card in two as well."

--- One Day Ago ---

  I walked along the halls, Scourge staring into his locker like an idiot.

"So Fleet, which ones do you want. The costume pics are ten bucks. You better pay up fifty for the nudes."

"Damn, I should have taken him earlier. He's better than a chick," Fleetaway said, I caught a glimpse of the pictures. Sonic was in all of them.

  I walked up behind him and swiped the pictures from his hand.

"Dude! What the fuck?!" The slimeball growled.

"Lets see, these aren't worth being sold," I tore them apart, "Sonic's pain isn't a thing for you to make profit off of."

"Since when do you care- You like him. That's why you baby him," I socked him in the jaw and he fell back against Fleeaway. I took the camera from his pocket and checked the memory card, "hey! That's privet property!"

"Sonic's rights aren't your property," I snapped the memory card and crushed it under my foot, "if you try that again. I'll make sure you in the hospital longer than when Sonia beat you."

"You Bastard."

PoV: 3rd Person

  Amy walked down the hall. Seeing torn up paper under a locker. She picked up the pieces, blush covering her mussle. She stuffed the pieces in her pocket, and left.

---

PoV: Shadow

"Oh that's good. For a minute I thought you were plotting something. You never know when someone sees my adorable brother," Sonia said.

"Yeah, Sonic just got suspicious since you've always got Sonic's scent on your fur. I told her it's just from living here," Manic place his hand on my shoulder, "Sonic's behind you."

"Oh, Sonia are gonna make something?" Sonic was suddenly besides me. He was so quiet, I never notice him coming in.

"I was gonna make some pasta, we haven't had a homey meal in a long time," she replied. I felt safer once she put the knife down.

"Can I help?" Sonic asked.

"Of course, let's go," she took him into the kitchen.

"You got rid of the pictures? I didn't even know they existed," Manic sighed, "I swear, we're gonna have to put a mobile barrier around him just to protect him from perverts."

"Hmh, maybe. He does seem to attract a lot of attention, simply by being himself," I watched Sonic help Sonia cut the vegetables. Even I'm attracted to you, and I can't quite tell why.