Chaper 1

Writing this hella late so
Might not be good

My name is (yn)
I was a gem created to deal with emotional weakness in gems, and I wasn't the only one of my kind. There were just over a hundred of us created, but most of us were destroyed in the war for earth. I am one of the five left, and we are spread all over the galaxy... I never met another (yn) but I don't care.
I was called to help blue diamond by yellow diamond herself after pinks shattering. I was a close friend of pink, so it was heartbreaking for me too, which I think made my job even harder. I couldn't do it, and that haunted me for centuries on end. It was the only time I ever failed!
I always had one question though.... yellow diamond was close to pink as well wasn't she? Why wasn't she grieving as much? She wasn't showing any signs of grief. I didn't know about white diamond, but I knew yellow and pink spent a lot more time together than blue and pink did, did they just hate each other?
Rumors started spreading about my failure and I heard a rumor I was expected to be shattered in the next hundred years. I hoped they wouldn't do this, there were so few of us left.
One day I was notified that I was to see yellow diamond, it was my first time seeing her in person. I saw her over screens, but never in person.
I was terrified for two reasons! That rumor had me so paranoid, and I didn't know what she could do to me...
she was almost a foot taller than me, I was naturally short, but she was still very tall. I was used to blue diamonds more formal looking form, but yellow looked very VERY battle ready.
"You're staying with me from now on. I would hate to lose another (yn)"
"What? B-but I failed at what you asked of me, my diamond." I did our little salute thing and bowed my head.
"You did, but you have only failed once in six thousand years. Most of the other (yn)'s fail much more often" I thought we weren't supposed to fail... her pearl mouthed to me "just go with it"
"How long will I be staying here my diamond?"
"Until the other gems calm down. They seem to think every high end gem is perfect"
"High end...?"
"(Yn)'s are much harder to come across as you think. They need specific conditions to form, not many planets hold these conditions, and those who do have very limited space for a kindergarten"
"Oh... thank you my diamond."
I was still confused... trying to grasp what was happening. Her pearl smiled at me strangely and walked to me.
"You'll get used to it (yn), you might be here for a while" I was still confused. Gems weren't trying to hurt me... why else did she need me? Did something go wrong and she needed me for assistance? Or was I actually in danger.......

Im gonna go to sleep now
520 words
It will get better and chapters will get a bit more interesting but I'm exhausted;-;
Here's a song