Dolls

"Kanato? Baby, where are you?", Hinata walked the empty hall of the Sakamaki manor. He was searching for Kanato. The purple haired teen always made him feel better. He needed a cuddle buddy right now. I don't understand them. What made them this way? To the point where they tear each other apart? Is it because of me?...No they're was tension between them even when I first arrived. Ugh this is annoying. I just want to sleep with my baby and forget about all of this.
Opening another set of doors, he peered in. Seeing Kanato, he called out to him.

"Kanato-

What he saw made his blood run cold.

Dotted around the room were statues of young girls, around Yui's age. Dresses in different styles of clothing. From traditional Japanese dress to Victorian Era dress do more modern day outfits. They were made beautifully but they gave off a living air about them. Their delicate features frozen in terror. No they didn't just look real. They were. He didn't know how he knew but a quick glance over their bodies found a soul mark, barely visible were words. Excuse me miss, do you know where the nearest hotel is?"

"Hina? what are you doing here? " Kanato came up to meet him, but Hinata could not here him. Blood roared in his ears, his heart hammered in his chest, fear gripped his heart. Finally, he spoke.

"Kanato...is that your doing?", he said in a low voice.

"What?" He looked curiously at the raven. Gripping his wrist, he pulled Kanato close to him. His blue eyes burned a startling darkness.

"Was it you?! You did that to those girls?!" He exclaimed. Hesitantly, Kanato nodded. Hinata's grip slackened, his shoulders slumped.

"Why?", He said in a broken voice. Kanato looked at him worried.

"Are you okay? Why are you asking me this?"

"It's wrong, Kanato, don't you see?" His eyes pleaded for the other to understand but his purple eyes still held confusion.

"They were annoying. Kanato had a little fun with them before though. Don't worry, you much better than they are." He reassures. He thinks I'm jealous?

"That isn't the issue, Kanato. Do you really not see it?"

"I don't. Are you mad at me? Whatever it is I can fix it. Please tell me what's wrong." Kanato cling onto him, burying his face in his chest. Hinata's arms came around him. The raven's legs buckled and he went down with him.

"Just hold me. I don't think I can do this alone." Hinata's hands tremble as he pets Kanato's head.

"Okay." Kanato whispers.

So short I know. But I hope this was okay. Hinata is seeing the other side to his mates. Their darker natures, that they can't see are a problem. Will he try to change them for the better or accept them as they are and turn a blind eye? Things will only get wilder from here. Stay tuned. See ya.