CHAPTER 4

(A/N: So i'm wayy to lazy to do this but i finally proof read it and its ready!! yay! so this chapter is more talking and stuff, just too set the mood. sorry :c Next chapter though, we will start introducing more characters c; hehehe alrighty enjoy! (: )

~Vic's pov~

"YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME MIKE!" I managed to choke out after sobbing for hours.

Me and Mike were back at the cliff next to the bonfire he made. I hated looking vulnerable in front of him. Im supposed to be the stronger brother since im the oldest. Physically, I would tear down walls for Mike, but emotionally i was a wreck.

We were both sitting next to each other on Mike's cliff (We decided to call it that since he says he would spend most of his time here) on foldable chairs. Mike was holding me tight as i quietly sobbed onto his shoulder. I didn't know why i was crying so much..ever since the pale boy disappeared i've been feeling...weird. I needed to be close to him even though I just met him, he was very intruiging. I refused to admit that it was a hallucination...he was to real to be a figment of my imagination. But some weird.feeling in my heart longed to see him again..

"shhh I believe you Vicky...Believe it or not, I actually caught a glimpse of him when you were chasing after him like a madman...maybe he didn't disappear..maybe it was just to dark to see him and you lost him.." Mike said quietly. I look at him and sniffle, making myself strong for him. I clear my throat.

"Y-yeah...m-maybe your right." I say giving him a small smile. Maybe the pale.boy had a good reason to leave..i just hope he wasn't there to take pictures of me and Mike. The image of him makes its way into my mind again. God hes gorgeous.

"He was so beautiful Mike-you have no idea. His eyes were so bright..such a beutiful color..I-I think..I think I like-" I got cut off by the sound of Mikes phone ringing. He lets go of me and reaches for his phone while giving me an apolegetic look. I waved him off and reached for my guitar and started plucking the strings lightly as Mike answered the phone.

"h-hello?....yeah this is he...yes..yes! Of course, that would be awesome.........tomorrows fine...yeah no problem, bye." He taps the screen and puts his phone down as i strum the guitar and look at the strings.

"Who was it Mikey?" I ask quietly, still not looking away from my guitar.

"Oh it was the mayor of the town. Says hes an old friend of Victor and Vivianne. He wants to come and visit us tomorrow to 'welcome us'." He said with a chuckle.

I let out a quiet laugh also and then sigh. I am no longer confused, but much rather depressed. The whole conversation with the beautiful pale boy could have gone so much better. But no, i had to be all creepy and shit. What if he ran away from me because im weird?? Oh my god im such a fail. I quickly dismiss the thought and look back at the chords on my guitar. I glance at Mike too see him just staring at the fire lost in thought.

"Hey Mike, wanna know how your song is comming along?" I ask happily,trying to lighten up the mood.

"yeah!" He says overly excited.

I chuckle at his change in mood and start strumming the guitar to a familiar tune i've learned to know by heart.

"Well don't you say I had a part of it,

Guess we'll never know or would,

Oh would you say I had a part of it,

Well I guess we'll never knoww,"

I sang closing my eyea in concentration. This song was completely for Mike, and his health problem. Soon enough, he would know about his sickness, and the lyrics will have so much more meaning to it...I open my eyes to see Mike looking at me with a smirk on his lips, and his eyes filling with tears.