CHAPTER 9

(A/N: So first of all: KELLIN FUCKING QUINN KNOWS ABOUT KELLIC!! GOD BLESS YOU BRYAN STARS!!!...Ok, so anyway, heres another chapter- sorry for the wait! :[ I Also made this oneshot based on this..interesting cx ..conversation I had with @OTPerrentes! Its kellic, Its okay so check that out! Yeah so I'm going to try to update faster because I freaking hate waiting for updates, don't you? So here it is! I have so much planned for this, so If you could please tell your friends to read this also, and vote, I would update faster! Comments mean the world to me because yall make me laugh so hard and cry, so please, please comment! Love you! :] )

"I'm Kellin." He said.

At that time my whole world changed. It was as if time stopped, and it was just me and kellin. Kellin. His name buzzed through my thoughts, as his beautiful image took over my brain. Such a unique, and a beautiful name. Kellin was still looking at his hand curiously, while I thought about something witty to say.

"Well Kellin, just so you know, you didn't have to fall out of a tree to talk to me, a good 'Hi, whats up? ' would have been nice." I said smiling. Kellin looked away from his hand and smiled at me as our eyes met.

"Look, Vic, I'm very sorry about that, I was just..." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"You were..?" I ask taking a step foward so that I could look into his big, beautiful eyes. He sighed in defeat and looked up at me.

"I wasn't spying, I swear...I was just curious you know?.. I live nearby, and it was weird to see someone around those parts of the woods.."

"I just moved here...but what where you doing on a tree?" I asked confused.

"I uh, like climbing trees to do..um, stuff." He said playing with his fingers.

"What kind of stuff?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I was just.. writing some songs..I know, It's really stupid and all but I just-"

"You write songs?!" I ask cutting him off.

"Uh, yeah?" He said nervously playing around with his fingers.

"Hey, It's okay, I write songs also, You should show me them sometime." I said smiling. Kellin chuckled dryly as he shook his head.

"How are you so chill about this?"He asked leaning against the counter.

"Oh, well, you kinda seemed scared about what happened...It's okay you know, I don't mind having a person like you fall from a tree and land on me...especially if it's a person as good looking as you.." I said shyly. Kellin laughed quietly and blushed, which caused my heart to swell up and my stomach to flutter with butterflies. I really like Kellin, and I would love to get to know him more...I guess you can say I might have a crush on him.

Meanwhile, at club Bring me the horizon's table...*say in spongebob's narrator voice*

"Bloody hell!" Oli yelled slamming his fist on the table as he watched Vic, the new member of sleeping with sirens, walk out of the cafeteria. Everyone looked at him in confusion as they questioned his sudden outburst.

"Haven't you bloody dingos heard? Sleeping with sirens have not one, but two new members. Do you know what that means for us?" Oli asked impatiently. No one answered back. He growled in annoyance as he looked at their clueless faces.

"That means, that they can find out who the bloody 'Quinn Ville Killer' Is faster! We have to solve this mystery before they do, or the blasted principal will surely cancel our after school freetime! He already threatened us with this once, we need to solve this blazin' mystery!" Oli exclaimed.