The Junkyard

*Trisha's POV*

We were at Redhook's place, Eli trying to convince him to make a blaster that could do a fusion shot. Redhook, like usual, was being very stubborn and in denial that the fusion actually existed.

"The Unbeatable Master had the talent and the blaster for the fusion." Eli insisted, not giving up on trying to convince Redhook.

"Then maybe this 'Master' can perform it again and show me." Redhook smirked.

"No." I jumped in. "She can't because of Blakk. He's developed a new powerful weapon of his own and now... she's gone." It was a sad memory for me to have to recall.

"And by 'gone', I'm assuming not just out of town." Nice thinking Mr. Redhook 😑...

"But I can demonstrate for you if you need some convincing."

"WHAT?!" The gang exclaimed. I mean... okay maybe I was taking a long shot by lying, but I've seen it a couple of times. No harm in trying right...? I'm definitely going to blow this. Someone please slug me.

*"Just combine our auras."* Flame whispered to me. I glanced at him with a confused face.

"Honkidesu ka?" As if I knew how to combine their auras.

*"Make sure our auras are aligned."*

"Dou yatte?" How the hell am I supposed to know how their auras align? Must I remind him that I'm new to the whole 'aura seeing' thing?!

"Trish, language?" Kord reminded me. Oh yeah. Mother tongue kicking in.

"Don't worry about it." I assured them, because I'll be worrying about it later. "The fusion may be the only thing that can match Blakk's gattler."

"And I have to learn it before Blakk prepares his weapon." Eli informed Redhook. Redhook scoffed.

"Even if it is possible, what in Slugterra makes you think you can achieve it?" I didn't want to argue with Redhook anymore so I excused myself outside.

*"You think Redhook will make it? Or try to?"* Skye asked me as he fluttered around.

"I don't know, but I have hope."

*"Maybe you could use your slug fu and BAM WAM BOOM! Beat the ghouls."* Rad pretended to punch ghouls as he stood on my shoulder. I giggled.

"Even so, I doubt my slug fu will be enough. I haven't perfected it yet either." I feel as if I'm running out of time. Blakk has developed a new weapon and I still haven't perfected slug fu. Eli's trying to get a weapon of his own, but that also is proving to be a challenge. "No time like the present to practice." I mumbled to myself before Flame jumped in to my wrist blaster and I fired. Now, just remember to concentrate and truly believe that the skill will truly work. I should have no problem. I concentrated to connect with Flameand guided him around the cavern. When it was time for him to return... I lost control, great. I saw him aiming towards me and I instantly put my hands up to defend myself. I closed my eyes, hoping that the hit wouldn't come. Fortunately, my hope came true and it didn't hit me. I peeked over at Flame, whom had stopped because of slug fu. He returned to his protoform and I caught him. "That went... smoother than I thought it would." Usually I'd had to jump out of the way, but not this time.

*"Maybe try using us as protoforms first. Then that could lead to some kickass slug fu!"* Okay, Rad really needed to watch his language. Ehehe... I took what he said into consideration, sat down and started using slug fu on my slugs while they were in their protoforms.