The Legendary Shane Treasure?

*Trisha's POV*

I was peacefully sleeping along with my slugs. I was awoken by Trixie getting out of our room, but I was ignorant. I didn't bother to see where she was going and tried falling back to sleep. That's when I heard the sound of slug fires. I still decided to be ignorant and ignore them.

...

...

...

Wait...

...

SLUG FIRES?!

I shot my eyes wide opened. Did someone break in? I saw my slugs still sleepy, except from my bubbaleone - Bubbles. I grabbed my blaster and put her in a slug tube, getting ready to fire. I opened the door and a hop rock just made a hole in the house.

"Guys, can we not fire hop rocks and destroy the place?" Great, now there's a giant hole in here.

"My bad." Kord held out a peace sign with his fingers, before a girl landed on top of him. Eli was stuck to a chair, due to his hand caught in the webs of an arachnet. He struggled to roll the chair and aim at her.

"Use a jellyish, they're messy, but at least they won't destroy the place." Eli told the gang and loaded another jellyish before firing. The mysterious girl was like a spider woman. 🕸 Not going to lie, I did just stand there and watch the whole thing unfold. Yes, I can be ignorant. I saw Eli still struggling - rolling around in the chair - before he fell. His slugs and I laughed.

"A little help here guys." He stated in a bit of a whiny, yet obvious, tone. Burpy and Buzzsaw helped him out. Once he was free, he spoke to the unknown girl. "You know, this would be easier if you tell us what you want."

"I want what's mine." She stated. Well... More like demanded. She fired another arachnet slug near the entrance... Well, hole, that was made by the hop rock from earlier. Before she could do so, I fired Bubbles and she burped out soap, as a result, making the girl slip. She had nowhere to run.

"Now might be the time to tell us why Blakk sent you before my friend gets trigger-happy." After Eli stated his statement, Kord aimed Bludgeon - his rammstone - at her.

"Blakk? I don't work with that slug turd," she retorted. Okay, she was right about Blakk being a slug turd, I'll give her that. Also, getting to the wrong topic. "I work alone." She swirled her legs, knocking Trixie's legs, making her fall back. She fired another arachnet and got out the hole. She's not half bad, I'll give her that one too. "You can't hide it forever."

"Wait, hide what? Who are you?" Eli was confused. Everyone was confused!

"I want my share of that treasure and I promise you I will get it." Those were her last words, for now at least. Doesn't she seem... Nice 😕

"Does anyone know who that was?" Eli asked as he looked out the window.

"I'm still going with one of Blakk's lachies." Trixie denied what the girl had stated earlier.

"I don't know. She wasn't using any ghoul slugs and there's no real reason to lie about that anyways. But what treasure was she talking about?" So even Eli doesn't know about it and the girl does? What the actual heck?

"She was obviously talking about the 'Legendary Shane' treasure." Trixie sat back down on the couch with her feet up on the table.

"If it's so legendary, how come I've never heard if it?" Eli questioned.

"Oh that's totally a first Eli, that your father never told you about such things." I reply sarcastically with a raised eyebrow. Yeah, no. I'm not a morning person, I'm still groggy from sleeping.