The New Kid.

We - the gang - were running after one of Blakk's couriers. He is the last needed piece of information we need for a major operation - busting Blakk's ghoul depots. The boys stayed together, whilst me and Trixie took the left. The dude sure knew some parkour and in the end, he went in a place that looked like some sort of bar or something. Eli was going to try and flush him out. Try.

"Go, go, go!" Ummm, yeah... Did not end so well. We all started to run as Blakk's goons were after us.

"Options, Eli?" I requested.

"Working on it!" He replied. We turned a corner and saw an arrangement of pipes and a scrap iron blocking the way. We turned back to glance at Blakk's goons getting ready to fire slugs at us. Suddenly, the scrap of iron moved to reveal a slightly tanned, blonde kid; looks about the same age as Eli and I.

"Follow me if you wanna live." He said and started running. Umm... I don't trust him (like usual), but I kinda do wanna live sooo... Yup. I'm following! "This way!" He led us through the pipes. Pronto disassembled the pipes using a rammstone slug because they 'ruined his timing and trajectory' 😝.

*"Did he even have any?"* Flame roasted, unamused. (Bultaoreune!! 🔥🔥🔥) I silently laughed at what Flame had rhetorically asked.

"Insolent pipes! That is what you get for impeding the progress of Pronto." Pronto spoke to the pipes 😅😂. A goon had already made his way through the pipes and fired a grimmstone (ghouled rammstone) that aimed towards Eli. The new kid pushed him out of the way and whilst doing a handspring, shot a polero slug at the mans feet.

"Thanks. Who are you?" Eli inquired.

"The name's Twist." Twist answered.

"Eli Shane."

"Up on your left Eli!" Twist pointed out. Eli leaned back and fired Burpy at the pipe where the two goons were standing. It burnt the bottom of their shoes and fell off. "Two for one? Nice! And I know who you are." Trixie fired her tormato slug and took out three guards.

"Three for one."

"Aha. Who's counting? Down here." Trixie shook her head at what Twist asked while I just rolled my eyes. We followed him and hung upside down from a pipe. With Twist and Eli's slugs working together, we defeated the guards. We thought we won, when we heard a roar and a purple troll came into view. I fired my frightgeist slug at it and it started running away, only the effects quickly wore off.

"We should probably run." I stated. We jumped down and started to do just that. We came to a bridge.

"Careful. This thing has no bottom." Twist warned as we looked down. The troll caught up and threw a pipe at one of the arcs that supported the bridge, blocking our way. "That was our only way out."

"Any ideas?" Eli questioned.

"Yep. Dazzle them Loki." Twist held out 'Loki' whom was a slug. Not just any slug, a thugglet slug. He fired Loki which tricked the troll into falling down the trench.

"Is that... A thugglet slug?" Although I already knew the answer, I questioned anyway.

"Yep. Loki here's my number one." Twist answered.

"Huh. Heard of them, never seen one before." If only Eli knew about Rad 😂. "Also, I like that you name your slugs."

"Well, 'hey you' seems kinda casual for guys who save my bacon on a regular basis. I mean, this isn't my first run in with Blakk's goon squad." Explained Twist. We heard Blakk's goons having a little commotion. "They're regrouping! I got a place near by where we can chill until things cool down."