Deep, Dark Waters

We were chasing after a cargo truck with some kind of machine being trailed on the back. It was one of Blakk's truck, so the machine would mean a lot of trouble. Guards at the back of the truck were shooting slugs at us, but they didn't have their A game on. I then realised that there slugs were a bit off.

"Eli! The guards aren't using ghouls." I informed him and he double checked. I was on my hoverboard, so that meant I didn't get to ride with Eli. I felt disappointed. I really did enjoy riding with Eli at the back of his mecha and the way I had to hold onto his waist. Wait... Huh?!

"But why would Blakk be skimping on the ghouls?" Eli asked, breaking me out of my trance. "Clara, is there something wrong with my face?" Eli asked. Great, I've been staring at him and he caught me. I shook my head.

"Undertow cavern, up ahead." I warned the gang. I didn't have any good memories here, except for gaining my aquabeak.

"I didn't know it had a land-based entrance." Trixie announced. Well... She does now.

"All that matters is that they're running out of land." Eli smiled. "You got nowhere to run. You guys ready to surrender now?" Well, didn't he get cocky? That's when a red light on the top of the truck gave a warning signal. What we all didn't expect was for the truck to go in the water and turn into some kind of submarine. We all stopped.

"Hate to say it, but that was kind of awesome." Eli looked at Burpy.

"So... Do we swim.. Or...? What do we do?" And my awkwardness is back.

"You put your hands up," we all looked at the voice and saw a... Thing pointing it's blaster at Eli. "Princesses." Whoever he was, he was trouble.

"You have some brash showing your faces again in my cavern." He stated and I slowly start to get my blaster ready. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He spotted me and I stopped; not wanting him to slug Eli.

"We're only here because you're letting Blakk transport..." Trixie paused. We didn't know what Blakk was transporting, "stuff through the cavern sea!"

"Huh, you think I'm working with Blakk? Oh that's rich. Thanks to him, I'm not working with anyone; not even my own crew!" It said. I don't trust him. I don't trust anyone who I meet straight away. Eli, I've known for a approximately a year now.

"Right. Stay alert guys, they're probably gonna jump out any second." Eli warned. Yup, my thoughts exactly.

"No, this is no trick." Still not believing this pirate. "My men have been snatched away!"

"By Blakk?" I looked at him questioningly. "Fat chance."

"By Brutale!" Sheesh, it's like he's obsessed with this 'Brutale' guy. "That scurvy rat Blakk hired to build a deep water drill at the bottom of my cavern sea! 'Course Brutale needed some underwater breathers to help him do that, so that treacherous savage captured me crew!" He explained. Pirate talk, arrrr! Okay, sorry.

"Dark water. So... Blakk doesn't have enough dark water, so he's trying to dig down to the deep caverns and get some more?" I stated... Well, I asked.

"Smart brain you got Princess. 'Course it's totally obvious!" He yelled at me. "But, you want to stop that drill and I want to crush Brutale," he had a moment of slight hesitation. Instantly, I know he seems fishy, "and free my crew. What say we help each other out, hey? That's what you Shane's do right? Help people."

"Heh, yeah. Like we would ever-" Eli looked a Trixie that made her stop mid-sentence.

"Pleas tell me you are not buying this Eli." I looked at him confused, but he explained himself.