Prom(22)

Ohmygod I updated.
Sorry this took so long :/ I had a mega writers block for my Ninjago books and I started writing other books for the future. I'm going to try and finish this book and my Halloween book before Christmas so I can get the sequel to this book out.

"Skylor! Get your butt up!" A female's voice screamed.

Skylor screamed as she jumped up out of her bed and fell over the side.
She groaned as she got up off the floor. She glanced at the culprit with tired eyes. She rolled her eyes. Of course it was Nya.

"Who gave you the right to wake me up at," she looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand next to her bed. "At 5:30 A.M. on a Saturday morning?" She finished her question. Waking up this early on a weekend? This should be illegal. She looked up at Nya who was already out of her pajamas and fully dressed. She wore black jean shorts and and dark blue crop top with black sneakers. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail, as usual.
Nya gave a smug grin as she crossed her arms. She shrugged. "I gave myself the right. And also today's prom. We need to get ready before the boys come pick us up for lunch." She told Skylor.

Last night, Harumi insisted that the girls all had a sleepover over someone's house so the boys wouldn't see them in their dresses. Both Skylor and Seliel objected saying it's not like their getting married, and that it's not bad luck. Of course, Pixal and Nya didn't really mind either choice so they all ended up sleeping over Skylor's. Skylor sighed as she picked herself up and allowed Nya to drag her to the living room where the others were. Pixal was up and not looking tired at all. She was reading a book while sitting on the couch. Harumi was half asleep on the other side of the couch with a purple face mask on. She was snoring lightly while her fingers fidgeted every few seconds. Nya walked over to Rumi and patted her cheek. "Rumi! Wake up!" She yelled patting Rumi's face lightly. Harumi groaned, swatting Nya's hand away. "Ok ok, I'm awake." She yawned tiredly. She slowly got up from the couch and sighed. "So what's first on the agenda for today?" She asked. Pixal glanced at Rumi then back to her book. "We're going to go out to the diner and get some breakfast. Then we're going to the salon for who knows how long." Pixal answered for the group. She tried to go back to reading but couldn't find any concentration and placed the book down. She looked around the room confused. "Where is Seliel?" She asked. Nya glanced over to Pixal. "She said she was picking up the boutonnière's we ordered for the boys." Nya filled her friend in. As soon as she finished explaining, her phone started ringing. She took it out of her pocket and answered it. "Hello?" She asked into the phone.

"OHMYGOD." Seliel's voice boomed through the phone. It wasn't even on speaker and you could probably hear her from Mars. Nya winced at how loud she was. She put the phone up to her ear and heard something rustling from the other end. "Seliel? What's wrong? She asked.
"So you know how I went to pick up the boutonnières we got for the boys? The boys are here too! I was waiting in line and they opened the door and now I'm hiding behind roses." Her voice came through. Nya blinked. She moved the phone from her ear and put it on speaker so Pixal, Skylor, and Harumi could listen. "Roses?" Nya mumbled to herself. Skylor's brows furrowed. "What's going on?" She asked Nya. Pixal and Harumi were also confused and now looking towards Nya. She explained that Seliel was picking up the boutonnières for the boys but then they arrived there to get corsages for the girls. Harumi snorted. "Really? That's why she's freaking out. Sel, you need to stay calm and just wait until they leave." She said into the phone.