I missed you (19)

The picture above is basically what Pixal looked like when she was corrupted by the Overlord but she had longer hair and the red around her hands was dark purple.

If you see any typos just comment so I can fix it :p
***
One month later:

It was a slightly chilly sunny day. Not a cloud in sight. The citizens have spent the entire month cleaning up Ninjago City. Everything but the high school was fixed. The Overlord had destroyed the school along with a few other buildings.
Cyrus had spent that month fixing up Borg Tower and reprogramming the security droids. It has been quieter than usual, though.
Ever since the battle with the Overlord that happened about a 3 weeks ago, a particular group of friends had been damaged.

Zane Julien, also known as the Ice Ninja, sacrificed himself to save his friends. His family. And the rest of Ninjago. His brother, Echo Julien, and girlfriend, Pixal Borg, were also killed by the Overlord, but with the help of Cyrus, they were fixed up with new power cores. The rest of the team, Lloyd, Kai, Nya, Harumi, Jay, Skylor, Cole, and Seliel had been isolating themselves from each other ever since that event. When they heard that Pixal and Echo were ok, they knew they had to pull themselves together just for a little while, to see how their droid friends were doing.
They hadn't seen each other in an entire month. Kai and Nya still lived together but they really didn't talk. They were too sad to. They all were.
So today was when they would meet up at the new and improved Borg Tower to see their friends. Kai and Nya arrived first, waiting outside for everyone else before going inside. They sat near the newly-built statue. It was of Zane. It was built out of Titanium. Now, Zane was known as Zane Julien, the Ice Ninja, and the Titanium Ninja. People visit the statue daily to see the hero who saved them. Kai and Nya sat on one of the benches and just stared at nothing. There was a slight breeze, causing Nya's ponytail to sway in the wind. It was October, so it would start getting colder soon. They heard footsteps coming from behind them, but didn't bother looking to see who came. It wasn't until the footsteps stopped next to them, when Nya looked next to her. There, Jay stood, frown on his face, wearing a casual blue flannel and white shirt, with black jeans. His hair was moving slightly due to the breeze and a look of sadness was in his eyes. He stared at Nya, then at Kai, then he sat down next to Nya. Nya's hands fidgeted in her lap. She felt guilty. Jay had messaged her everyday for the first week, but she was too sad from what happened and ignored him. He stopped messaging her after that week. The entire group had been ignoring each other. They all knew they couldn't ignore each other forever. Nya looked at Jay to see him staring at the ground, his hands on either side of his body. Nya hesitated before slowly moving her hand and placing on Jay's. She looked away from him as he looked at her. He moved his hand slightly so he could hold Nya's hand properly. They didn't say anything, just sat in silence.

A few minutes passed and they saw Cole walking up to them. He was wearing a black hoodie with black pants on. He saw the three and he walked over and sat down next to Jay. It was silent for a few minutes until Nya's voice spoke up. "How do you think they're handling it?" She asked. The three looked at her. "What?" Kai asked. She looked at him. She was still holding Jay's hand as she explained. "Pixal and Echo. They died and got fixed up my Borg. Dying and waking up to know that your boyfriend and brother was dead? That must've been hard for them." She said. "Oh my God you're right." Jay mumbled. "Hopefully they're handling it better than us." Cole's voice came. They looked at him. "We've been doing nothing but ignoring each other for a month. I've just been eating cake. I made a second InstaSnap account just to text myself!" He exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air. Kai laughed. It's been a while since they laughed, let alone smiled. "What did you and yourself even talk about?" He asked. Cole put his hand in his pocket and took out his phone. He turned it on and showed it to them. He was on InstaSnap and on messages. The account he was texting was 'TheCakeLovingBlackBear.'
"That's the thing. I just sent pictures of cake to myself." He said. Nya took the phone out of his hand and scrolled through the messages. "You love cake too much." She said laughing. "You love cake too little." He replied taking his phone back from Nya.
"I hear Cole and cake. What went down?" A female voice came. Skylor was standing there with Seliel. "It's Cole. What did you expect?" Jay asked with a grin. Skylor shrugged. "Valid." She said sitting next to Kai. Seliel sat next to Cole. "Thank God." She said sighing in relief. "I really didn't want to come here and sit in awkward silence." She said. Cole laughed. "Even if it was awkward silence, one of us would start laughing because of the awkward silence and how awkward it sounded." He said with a smile. His smile disappeared before raising an eyebrow. "Did that make sense?" He asked. They laughed. "Yeah, I guess." Skylor said nodding her head. "I can't believe we've been ignoring each other for a month. I missed this." Kai said smiling. "So who are we waiting on?" He asked. Nya looked around. "Lloyd and Rumi." She answered.
They continued to talk for a few of minutes, catching up on what happened in the past month. They heard a pair of footsteps coming from behind them and turned to see who it was. Smiles grew on each of their faces when they saw who it was.
"Hey guys." Lloyd greeted the group. Harumi was next to him. They all said their hello's to each other before they all stood up. "So...should we get inside?" Skylor asked. "Yeah. Let's how Pixal and Echo are doing." Lloyd said as he started to walk to the building.