He's gone. (17)

Sorry this took so long. If ya see any writing mistakes tell me. I was in a rush while writing this :p
***

Harumi looked from her waist to Lloyd. Lloyd looked at his hands. He had done this. Not a droid. He had done this with his own two hands. Harumi fell onto her knees.
"Hey guys, the droids are taken out." Kai said jogging over to Cole, Harumi, and Lloyd. His face fell when he saw Harumi. The others came and gasped. Lloyd went over to Harumi and held her. Nya's eyes widened as she grabbed Jay's hand. Seliel went over to Cole. "What happened?" She whispered. "Lloyd stabbed her when he was still corrupted." He whispered back.

Lloyd hugged Harumi. "I'm sorry. It's my fault. I did this." He said. Harumi shook her head. "You weren't in control." She said looking down at her waist.
He looked at the knife that was still in her waist. He grabbed onto it. Harumi winced. He looked at the others. "Get Wu, he can help her." He said. "How? He doesn't have magical healing hands." Jay asked. "No, but he has healing tea. He can heal her if it's not too late. Please, go!" He pleaded. Jay ran as fast as he can. Being the Lightning ninja, he was faster than the others. Lloyd looked at Harumi. "This is going to hurt." He said. He grabbed the knife and pulled it out of her waist. She winced as she buried her head in Lloyd's shoulder. He ripped off his sleeve to his hoody and put it to Harumi's waist. After a few minutes, Wu came out with Garmadon and Jay. They ran over to Lloyd and Harumi. "Misako is making the healing tea. We need to get her inside." Garmadon said. Lloyd picked up Harumi and got up. He walked inside with the others following. He walked to his room and placed her on his bed. Misako came in with the tea. "Will she make it?" Lloyd asked. Misako helped Harumi drink the tea. "She didn't lose too much blood. She's going to make it." Misako said. Lloyd sighed in relief. "Oh thank goodness." He said. "I'm going to inform the ninja. Lloyd, you stay here and watch Harumi." Wu told his nephew. Misako, Wu, and Garmadon left the room. Lloyd leaned over Harumi and went on the bed next to her. He kissed her cheek and held her hand as he drifted off to sleep.

:'3
***

The rest of the ninja were in the living room on the couch. Zane was still trying to reach Echo and Falcon while the others were having small talk. "We have to stop Pixal. She's gone too far." Seliel said. Cole nodded. "Yeah! She turned Lloyd against us then had Lloyd stab Harumi." He said. "That is why we have Borg downstairs creating more more Techno Blades. You will be able go hack into any corrupted droids and anything else she took over." Garmadon's voice came. "Cool!" Jay said excitedly. "Yeah, cool and all, is she going to make it?" Skylor asked referring to Harumi. Wu nodded beside Garmadon. "She's recovering." Wu told the teens. Their were sighs of relief and mumbles. "So what do we do now?" Kai asked no one in particular. No one got to answer, as a voice came from Zane's arm. "Who's there? Brother?" Zane asked into his arm. There was no response.
All of a sudden, a hologram came out of Zane's arm.

"Hello Zaney!" A cheery voice came through. Zane sighed in relief. "Good thing you're okay, brother." Zane told his brother. "Why wouldn't I be?" Echo asked raising an eyebrow. Zane saw Echo's confusion on the hologram. "Pixal has turned evil. She has corrupted Ninjago City." Zane informed his brother. The others watched silently at Zane and the hologram of Echo. "I can assist you. The friend I have built for Falcon can fly and has laser eyes." Echo said walking away from the screen. Nya raised an eyebrow. "He built a friend for your Falcon?" She asked. "At first he was just tinkering with materials." Zane told them.
After a minute, Echo came back with Falcon on his shoulder and he was holding a cube the size of his hand. "I designed it to transform into anything. Like a baby Falcon." Echo said pressing a button on one of the sides. "Falcon." He said into it. The others went near Zane and watched the cube transform into a miniature version of Falcon. "Aw. It's like Falcon has a little brother." Jay said in awe of the technology. "Or sister." Nya mumbled, annoyed. "Yeah, what's with you guys and assuming that everyone is a guy?" Skylor asked. Cole shrugged. "Usually the villain isn't a girl." He simply said. "Yeah, they're usually the damsel in distress in movies." Kai said sitting on the arm of the couch. "Or the one who dies first in a horror movie." Jay added.