Chapter 2 - Inheritance

Alexia's eyes flew open. The boy was still in chains, she looked into his eyes, the same madness he held earlier hung there even more maddening. He was smiling, his mouth open. Her hearing started returning, he wasn't just smiling, he was laughing. 

        "What the hell is wrong with you?" Alexia screamed, she struggled to loosen the chains, the rope, and tape. 

        "I could ask you the same thing!" He screeched in laughter, shaking the chains and the chair. He closed his mouth slowly and it again lengthened to a point of inhumanity. Alexia didn't close her eyes this time. His eyes grew darker and soon she started losing vision of the rest of the room and a different face began to transform on top of the boys. A girl, her red hair flowed around her masked face. The mask was white with two holes for eyes, the mouth seemed to be replaced by the shape of a black keyhole. The nose was just carved in features with no holes. Black letters started appearing on the girls face. The letters were very sharp on the edges, the first letter was traced unevenly so many times, the same followed the others. It took her a moment to fully understand. She gazed in horror at the word and the meaning of it.

        Inheritance

        She closed her eyes and opened them again to see the boy across the bedroom. Still tied in his bonds, just as she was. She took a minute to observe the clock again, it was about thirty minutes after she has last seen it, and that was exactly how much time passed in the dream she had while she was out.

        "It wasn't a dream." His voice interrupted her thoughts. "It was me telling you the story, in a much different manner I suppose."

        "What does this Seth kid have to do with any of this!" she yelled at him, leaning her head towards him, trying to bash him with it, but he was too far maybe five feet away. 

        "All will reveal it self soon, be patient." He tilted his head back to look out the window to the plains that held back the forests ominous calling, it was really a beautiful scene. The crazed boy, looking out the window at the freak forest, the plains holding it back. "Oh it seems he might be a little late, a clever college student is holding him up," He laughed, "but that won't be too long." He said darkly flinging his head back up to her. She heard a distant scream that sent a bucket of chills down her spine. She peered out the window, looking into the sky, the sun was setting into the forest, the part of the sky that touched the top of the window was a mixture of purple and blue that started heading down into the forest where it held a large amount of reds and oranges.

        She remembered, this being her old house, sitting on the field, watching the sun set, when she was much younger she believed that the sun lived in the forest. Her father told her never to go into the woods without him. Only once had she disobeyed him, and she had nightmares about that night constantly.

        One night, about a year ago, her father and mother went out, leaving her with her older brother, Chris. She loathed Chris, he was there the night her father did that thing to her, except after that he did it too, longer and harder, so much pain, and he repeated it many times after. He threatened to murder her if she told anyone of his unbearable acts. Being in the middle of nowhere, that would have been quite easy with the array of weapons her father and Chris had collected. It was right after on of her rapes from her brother. She was cleansing herself of her brothers sin, when she heard her brother talking on his cellphone.

        "Yeah, she's cleaning herself off," He waited for a response, "Yeah, she'll be ready for another session." He said laughing.

        Alexia quickly got out of the long bath she was giving herself, after drying herself silently she slipped on some clothes. She knew who Chris was talking to. It was his boyfriend, Zeke. He had also committed the same act with her and her brother, it was the most painful thing she had experienced. They had whipped and smacked her. Screaming with joy over their sins, however her brother took it much differently. She shuddered over what they had said and done.