[1] My Designation is SoulStriker

Previously on TFP: The Traveler...

"You have been foretold as the one to restore Cybertron to it's former glory after the civil war between the Decepticons and the Autobots, two races of my planet that caused it's destruction and to bring peace to my planet. Will you accept the prophecy?"

...

With all of the thoughts running through her head only one came to the forefront. "I have to do this, for my destiny!"

With a sure look on her face, Vanessa squared her stance and puffed out her chest before looking Alpha trio in the eye. "I accept."

"Very well, then we shall begin the transformation" Alpha trio concluded. 

Vanessa opened her mouth to protest but didn't get the chance to speak as white hot pain erupted from her brain, causing her to collapse unconscious. Her body was now preparing itself for the journey forwards, she was become a cybertronian as the prophecy foretold. 

Chapter One: My Designation is SoulStriker

First POV

"That's it" I heard, "follow the light." 

I gasped and sat up suddenly from my laid down position. However, the sight that I woke up to had me screeching in a shrill, high pitch before I fell off whatever I was currently laying on. Scooting away from the sight before me, I wound up pressed against a rock wall as two Giant robots walked towards me slowly and cautiously. I raised my hand out in a weak attempt to protect myself in my moment of scare, but that just made me scream once again. 

"WHAT THE HELL!" I screeched at the top of my lungs. "WHY IS MY HAND MADE OF METAL!"

I looked at my arm connected to my metal hand. "WHY IS MY ARM METAL?"

I then looked to my right where there was a cylindrical room made of glass. I crawled over to it and stared at my reflection. It took everything I had in me to not scream again. Instead I sighed exhaustedly before my vision faded to black.

˚˚˚˚˚

My vision was once again blurry as I woke up on the large metal looking bed from before. However, the different from when I woke up the first time is that I was no longer surrounded by large sentient beings made of metal. I looked down at my hands and arms and sighed when I discovered it had not all just ben a crazy stress induced dream and I was still in fact, a metal giant.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up from the metal bed and looked around as I swung my feet off from the side. I couldn't see anyone at first so I got up from the metal bed and shakily walked from out behind the wall and was met with the sight of the two robots from before. One was about my size and looked to have the build of a mech with orange and white colors whereas the larger one towered over me and had more defined looking metal muscle with red, blue, and silver coloring. They were both standing in front of a green screen with obscure writing on it. 

I was trying to be silent, but the weird body I had was betraying me. Instead of avoiding the piece of scrap metal on the floor, I ungracefully tripped over it and fell flat on my face causing a loud thundering sound. Immediately the two male robots' attention was brought to me and the white and orange one practically flew over to me to help me up. 

"Why are you on your pedes?!" He asked frantically. "You received minute helm trauma and you shouldn't  be up and walking!"

I huffed and allowed him to bring me back over to the metal bed. I sat down on the edge and he brought out the light again. He shined it in my eyes and one again I shunned away from it. 

"Would you please quit doing that?" I asked sharply. "It's too bright!"

The red and blue robot came and stood next to the metal bed. "My name is Optimus Prime and this is Autobot Omega Outpost One, what is your designation?"

I looked up at "Optimus Prime" and sighed. "My designation is..."

I tried to remember what my designation but my memory failed me. 

"My designation is.." I repeated. 

All of a sudden it all came back to me, the wind in my room and the chanting voices that brought me to the void area where Alpha Trion spoke to me. The white ethereal light blinded me even in my memory. 

Flashback

"Vanessa Wallander", I heard a voice say as I rubbed my eyes in order to get used to the light.

"I am Alpha Trion and I am a autonomous robotic organism from the planet Cybertron in a parallel dimension."

Still dazed from being transported into the void area where they were, I blinked once more and looked up to find the owner of the voice speaking to me and was met with the sight of a mountain sized robot surrounded by the blinding ethereal light.

...

"You have been foretold as the one to restore Cybertron to it's former glory after the civil war between the Decepticons and the Autobots, two races of my planet that caused it's destruction and to bring peace to my planet. Will you accept the prophecy?"

...

With all of the thoughts running through my head only one came to the forefront. "I have to do this, for my destiny!"

With a sure look on my face, I squared her stance and puffed out my chest before looking Alpha Trion in the eye. "I accept."

Flashback ends.

Then I heard Alpha Trion's voice in my head once more. 'Vanessa Wallander, Optimus Prime is not to know the true origins of your existence until the time is right. You must choose a name befitting of your new form..'

I looked from side to side before looking up, right into Optimus' eyes. 

"SoulStriker" I said, "my designation is SoulStriker and I am the one Primus' prophecy has foretold of...