"I like that idea slightly better." Niall admitted. "But that means risking your life and one of my mate's lives. You know I can't do that."

  Sam grunted and gave Niall the most serious look he'd ever given anyone. He got close to him, locked eyes with him, and for what seemed like a while he didn't say anything.

  "Do you realize what's going on here? Pull your head out of your arse and realize that no matter what, someone's life is going to be at risk. All of ours are at risk, but if we have a plan like this, we can lessen the lives risked. Anyone here would do anything for you and you have to let them or something bad will happen."

  I could feel Niall tensing. Sam was never the scary type- in fact, he was more of a strict guy but with no scary factor in him. I had never seen him be like this before and it only showed how serious this situation was.

  "Niall and I are close in height." Zayn said. "If I make sure my hair is hidden and I'm dressed like him, I can make it work." He offered. It was terrifying thinking that he was basically sacrificing himself.

  "Done. Niall, grab some of your clothes. White skinny jeans and the hoodie you wear most with some of those big white shoes you wear." Sam ordered. Niall hesitated, but then went to his drawer to get his clothes.

  "The phone kept on breaking up, I can't get any backup." Sam said. "But, the closer I get to a cell phone tower the better, and I'll alert everyone. Hopefully I can get cops on our tail and they can get Kate and Jake. What car were they traveling in?"

  "A beat up Toyota. The color was dark red." I said, remembering the trunk of that car that I was stuffed in only a few weeks before. "Bring a gun with you, I know for a fact they have one." 

  "Of course." Sam said. "Don't worry about Zayn or me, I have bulletproof windows. Perks of being a security guard. Also, perks of being a security guard, I can put sirens on and get away with speeding. They can't." 

  I was suddenly starting to feel a bit better about this plan. If everything worked, in the end we would all be safe and Kate, Jake, and Natalie would all be in jail.

  "As for tonight," Sam continued. "We should all get a good night's rest. We have the sleeping bags and one blow up bed for two, plus the beds, so we should we alright. We'll carry out the plan right before Niall is supposed to go to Lakepoint View so we know that they will be watching for us."

  "What if it doesn't work?" Harry asked anxiously.

  "Mate, it will." Liam said.

  I glanced over at Louis, who was laying in bed with Aimee. She was cuddled beside him, sucking her thumb as they both watched Scooby Doo. Her eyes were droopy and tired, and a loose curl feel in front of her eye. To think that this precious little girl's life was in danger made me sick to my stomach. But, I knew the key for this all to work out was to be positive and strong, and that's what I planned to do.

  "Bed time, Aimee." I called. "You're going to go on a sleeping bag. We'll let Sam and Zayn take the beds." I decided, glancing back at the group. Nobody said anything, so I assumed that they all agreed with me.

  "Are we camping?" She asked, eyes gleaming with excitement.

  "If you call sleeping on the floor camping." I chuckled. "Yeah, baby, we're camping. But you need to go to bed now so you can have energy tomorrow. Do you have to go potty?"

  "She went by herself a few minutes ago." Louis said. "I supervised, but she told me she could do it herself and made me stand outside the door." I smiled.

  "I even wiped by myself!" Aimee said, sliding out of the bed and picking out a sleeping bag. We had unzipped them and put blankets on top of them so that more than one person could sleep there. I assumed that I'd share with Aimee and Niall would bring one to sleep beside us.