Motel 6 [Niall Horan]

M o t e l 6 [ N i a l l H o r a n ]

Motel 6- where you may find cockroaches in the showers, questionable food in the vending machine, and maybe, possibly, some love along the way.

They say that you shouldn't run from your problems, but Avery Holmes and Niall Horan are doing just that. They ironically find themselves fleeing from an unfortunate turn of events in the same place, for scarily similar reasons.

They're both looking for a shelter from the storm, and they're both going to find out that they'll be getting just the opposite of what they were looking for.

But fate has a funny way of working out, doesn't it?

A/N:

WARNING; this story will contain some abusive situations. I will be letting you all know which chapters will contain that type of content, but I just wanted to give you a bit of a heads-up in case you are uncomfortable reading those types of things.

For now, I'd love to get feedback on what you think will happen in this story. I didn't want to give to much away in the description so I kept it short so you all could take some stabs in the dark at it.

Also, if you're wondering who makes my lovely cover, it's made by AlexandraJoy so be lovely like my cover and fan her!

Please vote, fan, and e s p e c i a l l y comment because I want your feedback. I will be dedicating the next chapter to someone who's comment I like on this, so there could be a chance of you getting a dedication c;

Thanks for taking the time to read this, have a lovely and wonderful day!

and OH MY GOSH THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING FIRST YEAR ON WATTPAD.

-Delilah

Copyright @ _HakunaMatata_

Cover by the b e a u tiful @AlexandraJoy