[16] Asthma Attack

how did I get over 1,000 comments on the last chapter what is life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avery Holmes

"Where is everybody?" I asked Niall as I finally got out of bed at a whopping ten a.m, which was extremely rare for me. The apartment was quiet and empty, all except Niall and I- both wearing sweats and t shirts and had a mop of bedhead.

Niall approached the counter and snatched a note, his eyes darting from side to side, reading it out loud. "N and A- the hotel gave us the whole floor so we decided to have some fun with Aimee. -H." He recited.

"Oh, gosh." I chuckled. "They probably gave her sugar and pizza and coffee and she'll never go down for a nap." I sighed, pouring myself some coffee in a mug and sitting down at the table, rubbing my droopy eyes. Niall shrugged.

"Harry'll handle it. He's great with kiddos." Niall said, sitting down beside me with a donut. I never knew we had this much food- unless the boys had ordered heaps of room service while I was out like a light. "Hope ya didn't forget what we agreed to last night."

I frowned, not knowing what he was even talking about. "Huh?"

"The date? Or, not date. Whatever ya want it to be." Niall blushed.

"Oh! Right, yeah, I'm excited. I haven't gone out by myself in forever." I admitted. You sure that the boys can take care of Aimee?"

"We'll have our bodyguard Sam with them, so if anything were to get a bit crazy here, he'd step in. They'll be fine, relax. And you'd better be wearing something really fancy and nice." He said, but I couldn't tell if he was serious now. I raised an eyebrow.

"So now you're going to wine and dine me? Niall- I thought we were having wings." I chortled. He flashed me a small, gobbling up some of his donut.

"I was jokin'!" He laughed at me. "And yes, we're getting wings. Spicy or not spicy?"

"Not spicy. I can't take anything spicy." I insisted. He nodded, grabbing my mug and taking a sip of my coffee before making a disgusted face. I smirked at him.

"This isn't even coffee, it's creamer!" He puckered his lips like he'd just tasted something extremely sweet.

"That's what you get for stealing my coffee." I remarked.

"If you can call that coffee! That's- that's poison!" He shuddered dramatically and I giggled, shaking my head at him as I poured the remainder of my coffee/creamer/poison into the kitchen sink, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Any more from Barbara?" I asked as he joined me in the kitchen, putting away the donuts into the fridge so that they didn't spoil. He shook his head, tapping the counter as if it was a set of drums.

"She probably got rid of my number." He shrugged. "I'm not really mad, though. Although it does suck." I heard him sigh and I looked up at him.

"If it makes you feel any better, I think Zac Efron was a huge downgrade. I'm pretty sure he's gay. Or, at least, it was rumored." I shrugged. He chuckled, helping me with some of the dishes in the sink.

"That'd be hilarious if they dated and he went gay. She'd be mortified." He shook his head, smiling, imagining it. I nodded, grabbing a hair tie from my wrist and putting my hair back since it was getting in the way.

"I think I'm gonna get a haircut. Having this much hair is too much work and it's always getting in the way." I groaned, pushing back the bangs that didn't fit into the elastic.