1

Ah the lovely town of Magnolia. I haven't been here in so long. I think it's been at least fifteen years since the last time I've been here, that was all because I had accepted a S-Rank job that was classified as a 100 year job. It is called that due to it being posted for at least over 100 years. It was rather difficult but I managed,to get through it rather fine. As I walked through town I got many stairs and wispered comments floating by me. I figured it was because of how I have the Fairy Tail symbol on my right shoulder in a red so bright it reminds people of Titania, our one and only scarlet haired guild member that is famous for being the strongest Fairy. It was either that or something bad about the guild. I decided to ask someone where I could find the guild hall since it's been so long and why the heck everyone was being rude to me when they should be cheering for someone like me.

I stopped in my tracks, in the middle of the road. "Someone tell me what the hell is going on now and why people are stairing at me, wispering about and someone please show me to the Fairy Tail guild hall. I fear it's been over fifteen years since I've been here so unless you want to deal with a S-RANK please answer me now!" I yelled. Everyone stopped and turned towards me with fear written all over their faces. A teen looking boy stopped in his tracks to look at me in awe, the two adults behind him. "Miss may we ask who you are? If it helps any we are three of Fairy Tail's current members, Alzack, Bisca, and Romeo." Bisca inquired. "You may have heard me. My name is Akiko Kondo, the Fairy Tail mage. I'm friends with Erza, Gray, Natsu, Happy and the others, that was at least the last time I checked I was. I'm a animal tamer mage. Have you heard of me now?" I asked.

Everyone in the area apone hearing my name either gasped or had a face of recognization. For the three mages in front of me they had a mix of them. "Sorry for our rudeness ma'am. We'll take you to the guild hall, in fact we were just heading there ourselves from the dock." Alzack stammered. We left that spot right after he said that, all three of them doing their own thing well except Alzack and Bisca were talking to each other while Romeo was just stairing off into space. "Hey Romeo how did you get into the guild?" I asked. " Oh well you see my dad is a wizard, he's also in Fairy Tail, one for I think as long as master Makarov has been part. Anyways Natsu and another member named Lucy saved my dad at least 8 years ago while he was on a mission. Because of them I wanted to become a full fledge wizard in a guild so here I am. But their stuck on Tenrou, which disappeared seven years ago,it was said to be because of Anologia." He choked.

"The dark dragon, I know him as well as Gildarts does. I have been receiving news about the guild through sources so don't worry about trying to tell me kid. You remind me of a guild member that uses a kind of fire magic named Macow." I stated. "Lucky guess! He is actually my dad!" He exclaimed. As we continued on we talked, laughed, and joked about stuff. The guild was in a whole new place than I remember and a lot more run down looking. "Um where's master?" Once we got inside it looked as bad if not worse than the outside. "Like I said master Makarov and all of our strongest mages, besides you, were probably killed. This is what is left of our once great guild." Romeo replied. "Kay girls you can go play in the front, come back in when it gets dark. We'll be needing to stay here till morning so we can help with search efforts." I said. My 14 wolves that had been following me nodded. Thanks to my type of magic I was able to tame them and create a small pack.

Which my magic is tamer magic, it allows me to tame any animal in the area and they will obey every order I give. The only down side of it is it the best for certain missions that require me to take to the air or in big towns without much wildlife in it though that's why the wolves stay with me. To help me in city situations. Later that night the wolves came back in so we got permission to take up a corner in the guild to sleep for the night. Once I got comfortable the wolves situated themselves around me.