32 | The End

2 years later...

-SANA-

"Happy Birthday Jihyo!" I was carrying Jihyo while Tzuyu was carrying the cake.

It's Jihyo's first birthday today. All our friends and family attended.

Even Nayeon and Jeongyeon with their one year old son, Kyungwan.

"Happy Birthday Gurl!" Nayeon greeted Jihyo. "Jihyo meet Kyungwan." I introduced them to each other.

"So Sana, when's your marriage?" She asked. "Next month." She smiled ear to ear.

"What about you and Jeongyeon?"

"Probably next month as well."

I gave Jihyo to Mina because Tzuyu wanted to talk to me. "What's up Tzu?"

"Close your eyes." I smiled and obliged. Few moments after, I felt something heavy on my head.

I slowly opened my eyes, it was a crown. "What's this for Tzu?"

"It means, you'll be the queen, of Korea and my life." He playfully said with a wink.

He smiled. "I can't wait to marry you, and for us to be legal."

We swayed together as he slowly wraps his arm around my waist. He rested his head on mine. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

I smiled ear to ear hearing his sweet words.

He planted a kiss on my forehead and whispering 'I love you'. Few minutes later we went back to where the party was.

All the guests were eating when suddenly guitar music played. Everyone stopped eating, and focused to the center of the attention, which was Chaeyoung.

He was playing guitar while slowly walking towards Mina.

"I wanna make you smile... whenever you're sad..."

"Oh all I wanna do is grow old with you..."

Everybody cheered in awe. After he sang the whole song, he knelt in front of her.

"Mina...we've been together for a year now, even before, when we were lab partners. I also thought of you as a unique woman, and I was right. You're different, in the most beautiful way possible..."

"...Myoui Mina are you willing to spend forever with me?" He said as he opened the small box with a diamond ring.

Mina started tearing up and gave a eager nod. Chaeng stood up and gave Mina a hug before slowly putting the ring in her finger.

"It's perfect, like you." He said making Mina blush. Everyone cheered for them.

"So Hyun when are you going to propose to Momo?" Tzuyu asked. Hyun gave a smirk. "I already did, a week ago." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Something even happened that night." He smirked devilishly. Tzuyu and I chuckled, Momo is probably pregnant by now.

I haven't talked to her since yesterday since she said she was really exhausted for some reason.

I'll visit her later on.

a week ago...

-MOMO-

Hyunie-pie asked me out on a date today. I put on my best dress and rushed downstairs and was greeted by Hyun with a bouquet of roses.

We walked to his car and we drove to a restaurant, a really fancy restaurant.

I felt ashamed, the restaurant looks really expensive. "What's wrong?" Hyun asked.

"Don't you think this place is a little expensive?"

"Hey babe, don't worry, even if it's expensive, I'll take you anywhere. A woman like you deserves the best." I started tearing up at what he said.

Suddenly all the other guests stood aside when a band of violinist walked towards our table.

They started playing romantic music.

"May I have this dance?" He asked while offering his hand. I gladly took it and he guided me to the dancefloor.

He wrapped his arms around my waist while I wrapped mine around his neck.

We swayed to the music. I never felt so secured in my entire life.

He moved his face closer to my ear. "You've been my companion, the first person to ever make me feel better about myself." He said.

"Now, I realize... I want this to continue until forever. I want you to be my partner, my companion...my wife." I paused.

He knelt down and brought out a diamond ring. Am I dreaming??

"Will you stay with me? From this life to the next?" I nodded and hugged him.

"No way I'll ever say no." I cried on his shoulder. He cupped my cheeks and pulled me to a kiss.

Everyone cheered.

"I love you." He whispered. "I love you too."

How long have I disappeared? Sorry guys, super late update! :(((