31 | Revelation

-SANA-

I woke up ahead of Tzuyu, I stood up and went out. I saw the guy in black hoodie again.

He turned to walk away, but I ran after him. "Stop!" I stopped his tracks and turned around.

"Who are you? And why did you do this?!"

I slowly removed his hoodie, my eyes widened. "You?!"

"What on Earth are you doing here??"

"I'm here to apologize..."

I scoffed hearing his ridiculous words. "Apologize? You were the reason why Tzuyu and my daughter's life at stake!"

He looked down in embarrassment. "I didn't come here to apologize to you, I'm here for Tzuyu."

He tried to walk pass me but I pushed him away. "Who are you to have guts to show up and apologize huh?"

"I am his brother!" I took a step back and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Brother?? Shut up JB!"

He walked towards me. "I want to shut up, but I'm not lying. I'm here to face him and tell him the truth."

I slapped him. "Don't you dare come near my husband!"

"Sana!" I heard a shout from behind, it was Chaeng and Hyun. "You again?" They pushed JB aside.

"Why the hell are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in jail?!"

"I'm here to talk to Tzuyu."

"Stay away from our brother!"

"He's also my brother." Same reaction showed in Chaeng and Hyun's faces. "Are you kidding me??"

They were about to beat him up but Tzuyu's Dad came out. "Stop Chaeyoung! Dahyun!"

"Dad why are you stopping us?! This guy right here is the reason why Tzuyu is here!"

-THIRD PERSON-

Tzuyu's Dad grabbed JB's hand dragging him somewhere they couldn't be seen.

"Is it true?"

JB looked down in shame and nodded. "I-i'm sorry Dad."

"Why would you do that?"

"I-i felt jealous. Why did you take him and not me?" Tzuyu's Dad hugged him. "I'm sorry, I didn't become the Dad I was supposed to be."

"You left me dad! I'm also your son!"

"I know. An apology isn't enough for you." Tzuyu's Dad knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

"I don't need your apology. I wanna see my brother."

He went inside the hospital and in Tzuyu's room. Tzuyu woke up, and furrowed his eyebrows seeing JB.

"What are you doi—"

He was cut off by a hug from him. Soon Tzuyu's Dad entered the room.

"Dad call the cops this gu—"

"He's your brother." Tzuyu's jaw dropped. "What the hell?"

"Dad are you kidding me? How is this jerk my brother?!"

Tzuyu's Dad helped him sit on the wheel chair. He left JB to talk with Tzuyu.

"So you're brother huh?" Tzuyu asked not bothering to give any eye contact. "Yeh."

"So during the date with Nayeon, did you know?" JB shook his head. "Just few months ago."

They were silent. "Tzuyu I'm so—"

"Don't apologize. Just explain to me, how on Earth are you my brother?"

"Dad had his first love, and I was born. When the queen was pregnant with Chaeyoung, Dad came back for me and our mom, and you were made. But mom died a month after you were born. Dad took you in and left me."

Tzuyu saw the pain in JB's eyes. "I'm not mad that you didn't tell me sooner, I'm mad because you had to hurt everyone I care about. Nayeon, Sana, and now my daughter."

"I'm sorry. I was filled with jealousy. I was mad because Dad left me to suffer, while you live a luxurious life as a prince."

Tzuyu was mad, but he felt that JB needed him. He needed his brother.

Tzuyu hugged him. "I'm sorry...hyung."

JB gave a weak smile. "I should be the one to apologize."

"Who took you in?"

"A rich couple who had a son. I wasn't close with the couple but only their son, we were like real brothers."

Tzuyu pat his back. "When we had that fight at the mall, he was badly injured. I hated you so much that time. But I found out you were my brother." JB confessed.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to you hyung."

They heard footsteps from behind. It was their Dad.

He knelt down in front of them. "I'm sorry JB... I'm sorry Tzuyu."

They accepted his apology and pulled themselves to a hug. "JB, from now on you can live with us."

JB thought about it. He wants to be with his real family, but he has another family now. "No need Dad. It's fine." They pulled one more hug before JB ran away disappearing to the shadows.

"He told me you had a first love." Tzuyu stated making his Dad look.

"Yes. But I chose to marry your mother now because of responsibilities. I came back for her because JB was sick and you were made."

Tzuyu chuckled. "Your mother now raised you and treated you like a real son and I'm happy about that." Tzuyu nodded.

"No more secrets Dad." He nodded.

They hugged each other once again. "I love you Dad."

"I love you too son. I love your brother as well."