28 | Happy

4 months later...

-TZUYU-

Me and Sana are on the way to the hospital, today is the ultrasound.

We'll finally know if our baby is a girl or boy. Sana's stomach is also starting to grow.

"I'm so excited!"I cheered. Dad to decided to reschedule my coronation and change it to the day of me and Sana's wedding for a double celebration.

We got to ghe the hospital and I couldn't wait any longer. We rushed to the ultrasound and the doctor waiting for us.

She started doing the ultrasound while I sat beside Sana. She looks nervous but I tried my best to calm her down.

After few minutes we could finally see our child. "Congrats your highness, it's a healthy baby girl." Me and Sana looked at each other with joy. She gave me a tight hug.

I can't believe this! A baby girl! My princess.

The doctor gave some advice and stuff to avoid, me and Sana left, she started tearing up inside the car.

"I can't believe this Tzuyu."

"What do you wanna name her?" I asked while holding her hand. "I want you call her, Jihyo."

"Jihyo? Why?"

"I'll name her after the woman who gave me a chance to be beautiful."

"So you're naming her after a beautician?" I chuckled. She playfully rolled her eyes before caressing her stomach.

"Jihyo...I love it." I supported her. Even though I wanted a son, having Jihyo is enough for me.

Sana texted Hyun and Chaeng that we'll have a celebration. I want to make this baby shower grand!

We got to the mansion and when we got in, we were surprised by the confetti that the guys prepared.

Hyun, Chaeng, Mina, Momo, Nayeon and her fiancee, Jeongyeon were there. "Omg Tzu!" Nayeon gave me a big hug.

"You and Sana are going to have a daughter." Hyun and Chaeng gave me a pat on the back. "I'm going to be an uncle!" Everyone laughed at Hyun.

"I wonder when Mina and me will have a child." Chaeng scooted a little closer to her. Mina playfully rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Tzu, I want you to meet my fiancee, Jeongyeon." Jeongyeon offered a handshake and I shook back. "So nice to finally meet you and congrats." He gave me a pat on the back. "Likewise."

"So are we just gonna stand here?" Hyun brought out a bottle of champagne.

They opened champagne and started drinking but of course me being a responsible guy, made sure Sana didn't drink, for the sake of our child.

I want Jihyo to be healthy as possible.

"Awh Tzu don't stop Sana from having a shot." I glared at Hyun. "No, Sana isn't allowed to drink." Sana giggled while caressing my cheek.

"It's fine guys." Sana defended. "Whatever you say Sana."

The rest left me and Sana alone in the living room while they partied in the pool. "Hey, I'm sorry I'm not letting you drink."

"It's fine Tzu, I understand you're doing this for me and Jihyo." I backhugged her as we watch the gang playing and swimming from inside.

"Lets give Jihyo siblings." She furrowed her eyebrows. "Tzu I haven't even gave birth yet."

"Then after you give birth, and after we get married, during our honeymoon."

"Gosh Tzu, you're thinking too much."

I held her hand and we walked out to were the guys were. "Hey Tzu! Let's swim." I looked at Sana and she nod as a seal of approval. I told her to just dip her feet in the water.

I changed to my swimming trunks and took off my shirt to join Hyun and Chaeng. We swam and had fun like how the three of us did when we were younger.

Now that we're older and mature, we never really had the time for ourselves. After hours of swimming, I eventually got tired and so did they.

We got out the pool, I approached Sana who apparently fell asleep on the bench while Mina and Momo were sitting beside her.

The two left as I approached Sana, I caressed her cheek and planted a kiss on her head. She woke up, I helped her get up.

"I'll take you home now."

I drove her back home. I secretly asked Dad and his engineer and architect friends to build a mansion for me and Sana, as soon as I dropped her off in her flat, I drove to where our future house is.

I exhaled in happiness seeing the house almost done, just in time before Sana will give birth to Jihyo.

Suddenly a car pulled over, it was Dad.

"How'd you like your house so far?"

"It's amazing Dad, thank you so much." He gave me a pat on the back. I gave him a hug. "I'm happy to have you and your brothers."

"I'm happy to have a dad like you."

"I love you Dad." We pulled away from the hug. "If I had mistakes in life, that would be stopping you from your happiness, I'm sorry for what happened before, stopping you from being with Sana."

"Nah dad. I forgive you."

"I don't want you to raise your child like I did to you, Dahyun and Chaeyoung, I raised you three like soldiers, I never gave you three a chance to enjoy your childhood." He sighed. "Dad, I'm thankful you raised me like this, along with Mom's kind heart, I end up like this." I said while pointing at myself.

I came into deep thought, if I become king then I won't have time for Sana and Jihyo, that's something I'd regret.

"Dad, can I give up my throne?" He went silent and looked at me. "Why so?"

"I want to give all the time I have for Sana and our daughter." He smiled. "Have all the time you need, you can have the throne when you're ready."

I smiled and gave him another hug.

"I-i love you son."

Late update cuz I went out of town yesterday
:((