11. | Safe somewhere

Start from the beginning

Oh and Kacchan...he has been rather quiet this week. Now he can finally be free from seeing the quirkless boy and get disgusted by him. Everyone is benefiting it seems—even himself. So the choice is not hard to make...at all. It hurts, it hurts that it's so easy. So easy to be gone forever, but so hard to stay and fight.

'That's right...Kacchan will be happy. I can finally make him happy, since all I've ever been doing is make him miserable'
Thick tears stream down, never had he been feeling so lost. Yet his mind is clearer than ever.

<•>

Y/n sings softly in her room as she flips over page to page in her fantasy book that she loves to read in her free time.

It's a quiet Saturday morning and with a dull weather.

"Damn, all we had is rain the whole spring" She makes a grimace before continuing reading.

However, there's something about the peace. Staying inside, rapped around in a blanket while listening to the rain and reading a nice book.

She loves it.

Her mom and dad had left on a trip to the northern of Japan to visit some family members. While her and Yuu were to stay in the estate and do whatever.

Yuu is currently on a sleepover with his guy friends and won't be back until later—leaving the girl in her own comfortable company.

After a long yawn, she places the book next to her on the bed and looks at the time. 12PM, maybe some time for food.

The teen unwraps her blanket and feels the cold air swirl around her body, making her shudder. She doesn't like the cold very much.

Her frame makes it to the kitchen as she starts pondering on what to make.

"Hmm....oh I got it!" She slips over to the black painted cupboard and rummages inside, "I'll make Shouto's favorite—Cold Soba" A warm smile plays on her lips as she also loves that dish.

After some good time for preparing the meal, Y/n places the food on the living room table. She sets on the TV and takes a seat, remembering to say thanks for the food as well.

Just before she can take a bite—the doorbell rings three times.

Her brow creases in annoyance, "Coming you nuisance, calm down" She clicks her tongue as she makes it to the front doors.

She isn't expecting anyone, but assumes it's just some seller who she is going to give a piece of her mind.

As she opens the door, she sees strands of white and red hair. "Shouto?" Her eyes then immediately widen after seeing his state, "Oh my gosh! What happened to you?!"

The boy collapses in her embrace, coughing up blood. Her hands barely holding him, but she manages as she quickly pulls him inside in a hurry.

"Shouto tell me what happened, you're covered in bruises and blood!" She panics as she leans down to his level, holding his face in her delicate hands.

His eyes are so hazy, like he's barely keeping his consciousness. Mostly from the blood loss.

He winches in pain, Y/n holds his frame and hugs him close to her body. "It's okay...it's okay, I'm right here now" She reassures.

As weakly, the dual haired male grabs her body close and leans on her shoulder. His voice rasped and dry.

"H-He...." Shouto starts, but the pain in his stomach is preventing any words to come out.

Y/n has long ago figured out what happened so she isn't going to force him to talk. Luckily she's alone or this situation could have gotten way more vesseld.