Chapter 29

* Leahs POV *

I ran up to Shawns hotel room as quick as I could, I needed to talk to him before Ryan and Cameron got to the hotel. As I walked in I watched him pace around his room running his hands through his hair. " Shawn? "

" Oh! Leah.. um.. hi? " he said weirdly. Ok what's going on. " Shawn, what's wrong? " I asked. Hoping he would explain fully instead of ' nothing ' like normal.

Instead of saying anything he handed me his phone, he had recorded a conversation of him and Natalia. She was chatting shit about me and asked Shawn to fuck her. What the hell. " I was going to plan a surprise party for you, and I called her for help, but clearly she had other things in mind " he confessed.

I wasn't mad at him. I just stood there. She had been the one to help me when Shawn ruined my life. But that's a story for another day, I like to keep it to myself. I only told her because she was the closest I ever had to a sister. I mean I do love my brother but sometimes I wish I just had a girl who I can talk to about everything, and I thought I did.

Shawn hugged me comfortingly, I could tell he was shocked too. " I'm not surprised she wanted to fuck you, I mean, who wouldn't? " I joked, trying to lift the mood. He chuckled softly " Well, would you? "

I blushed and looked up at him, " Maybeeee " I whispered as I hid my face in his chest. I love this. It was so quiet, and relaxing. I actually felt happy. " Cmon, the boys are probably downstairs, we're going to have to face them at some point right? " Shawn said whilst placing a strand of hair behind my ear.

Are we dating? Because he's sure making me feel like we are. " You go first, we can't go down together it'll look weird " I suggested. He nodded before walking down to the lobby. We had a show tonight and I was so excited, it was one of the biggest we are going to do, I'm not that excited anymore though, I like doing shows when I'm happy not when I'm upset. I waited a few minutes before stepping out of Shawns hotel room.

' Leah Mendes ' sounds nice?.. I shook that thought from my head. I can't fall for this guy. The one who ruined my life. I stood up and began to walk downstairs, I think we are going straight to the show after. I hope there won't be many arguments. As I reached the guys everyone was staring at me, Ryan giving me a death stare along with Shawn, Cameron giving me an angry look and Matt giving me a sad look, and Nash just staring at me, confused on what will happen. I sat down in between Taylor and Aaron. " Soo.. " I began.

" Why Leah? No actually why Shawn? She's my sister. You're my best friend, when magcon ends I'm living with the both of you. How the fuck do you think I feel? " Ryan spat out. I duck my head in shame as Taylor put his arm around me protectively. " Ryan dude it's not a big deal.. I lov- " Shawn began to say, but was interrupted by Cameron banging his hands on the table " No! no Shawn you don't! " Cameron shouted I looked up and felt a tear drip down from my eye. " Right cmon we need to get to our show" Nash told us

I felt so weird. It's like a feeling I've never felt before. I don't know how to explain it. It's just so much fucking shit has happened at magcon so far and I wanted this to be a happy time for us all. So I'm going to make it a happy time. Somehow.

* Ryan's POV *

I wouldn't have been as mad as Shawn if I didn't get that call from my mom. She talked about Leah like she was an object and shit like that and it really pissed me off. I have no clue why she dislikes Leah so much. Jealousy? Could be. I mean like she does get all the boys attention, she's beautiful and smart, and she try's her best not to hurt anyone. To me that sounds like a perfect sister, and to other guys a perfect girlfriend. I was still very mad at Shawn but I feel like I could've handled the situation much better, instead of making my own sister cry. Fuck.

* Shawns POV *

I'm not letting her go, not like this. I love her, she's my everything. I never thought I would say that. I ruined her, I ruined her life, I put her through hell and back yet she still forgave me. That's crazy. I'm going to show her I love her,  somehow.

* Matt's POV *

I watched Leah as she began to cry, I felt so bad for her. She didn't deserve this. I fail to see the fucking reason as to why she loves Shawn. Like, I know I can treat her better, even if she dated Cam.. I mean I would be jealous but it's better than dating Shawn. Soon enough we were all at the final show in LA before we head somewhere else. I hope that this one actually goes well for once..

——————————
I updated! Shocker 😂😂 how are ya'll feeling? ❤️