Chapter 16

* Leahs POV *

The ride home was filled with bad jokes and attempts to try forget everything that happened. I almost forgot what happened between me and Shawn until my phone beeped. Message from Shawn ' Hey, how you feeling? 💕 ' I was sitting in the passenger seat of the car so I could answer the message without anyone looking at my phone. ' I'm ok, thanks for asking.. we are on our way home ' I replied. He messaged me back saying ' me too, I'll see you there beautiful. ' I hated it when he complimented me. Because it made me fall for him.

* Matts POV *

I watched Leah type away at her phone. I was driving and Ryan and cam were in the back fast asleep. I wondered who she was texting. Probably Shawn. I instantly regretted thinking that because now I'm super jealous. Fuck. " Leah.. " I said. She looked at me instead of actually replying. " Um.. you know I like you right? " she nodded, still staring at me. Hey eyes can literally kill someone. She's gorgeous. Her hair is a chestnut brown along with her eyes. She doesn't need makeup to look good, she needs to realise how beautiful she actually is. She placed her hand on my leg and looked out of the window. I could tell she was confused. Like spending a few days with 3 boys who like her, yes including Shawn since he was there. Along with all the others back at home. Her life is so complicated.

* Ryan's POV *

When we got home I seen Shawns car already in the drive. I planned to have a long talk with him today about my sister. I rushed out the car and ran straight into Shawns room " Dude chill " he said to me. Chill. He messed with my sister I won't fucking chill. " I need to talk to you Shawn " he nodded and gestured me to sit down.

" Stay away from Leah. " I said.
He looked at me in shock " what? " he knew exactly what I meant. He can't be with her. Partially because of all the attention she will get. Like Shawn isn't that famous. Yet. But he still has his fans from vine. I don't want her getting hurt from there. Plus he has loads of girls. He can have whoever he wants. Even if he's already in a relationship.

" I mean it Shawn. Stay away from her. "
" I can't. " he said.

What does he mean he can't? Of course he can.

" why not? " I asked him
" I love her "

—-
OOOHHH. Vote + comment ❤️