Chapter 28

* Leahs POV *

" You know Shawn.. " I began whilst playing with his hair, " we shouldn't be here right now, we should be going on all the rides, having some fun. Why did you bring me here? " I finished, saying it all in a sexy voice. " I uh- " he stuttered. I laughed.

" you lost for words Shawn? " I joked whilst putting my arms around his neck teasingly. " Don't tease me Leah. " He said. But it's fun. I like teasing him. It's fucking hot when he doesn't know what to say. He obviously couldn't take anymore as he smashed his lips against mine, making me stumble back and rest against the wall. I know he is my brothers best friend, he always has been. I know he is one of the guys my brother can actually talk to about all his shit he's been through. And I know that Ryan adores Shawn, he has been such a good friend throughout the years. I know this is wrong. But I fucking love it.

I heard footsteps getting closer but I didn't care. Shawn wrapped his hands around my tiny body as I pushed him against the wall this time, we were still making out. This was perfect. It was like a scene in a movie. " Um Leah..? " I heard a voice call from behind. Shit. I looked over, my hands still around Shawns neck. Fuck. " Cameron! Ryan! What a surprise! " I said, stepping away from Shawn as he stood there shocked.

" What the actual fuck Shawn! " Ryan shouted whilst coming towards me and him. " Run " I whisper shouted to Shawn " I'll calm him down. Go to the hotel and wait till I come back. " almost instantly Shawn ran, and Ryan tried to run after him, but was stopped by me and Cameron grabbing him.

" What was you thinking Leah! He's a player and you know it! " Cameron said. " and my best friend " Ryan mumbled. I ran off not wanting to answer their questions and to find Nash who would listen not ask. Of course I found him with Matt at one of the baby rides. Cameron and Ryan were running after me so instead of asking Nash to come with me I grabbed his arm and ran out of the park. " Hey I was enjoying th- what's wrong? " he asked, sensing that I was upset.

Instead of saying anything I just hugged him. " right cmon let's go back to the hotel, I need to pick out a sexy outfit for the show anyway " he joked at the end and picked me up, carrying me bridal style all the way to the hotel. Which was like half an hour walk. This boy is fucking strong.

When we did get to the hotel we sat in the lobby, he was to tired to go upstairs. I laughed and sat down at a table for two. " So, what happened? " He asked me, studying my face. " Shawn, we kissed, um Cameron and Ryan, uh caught- " I stuttered but was interrupted " I get it, you and Shawn kissed and Ryan and Cam caught you and your scared for what your brother might do and if anyone will find out " he said, pretty much summing up the whole situation.

I nodded. " do you love him? " he asked. Do I? I mean.. this is just hella complicated. " I mean.. I don't know.. it's just everything with Shawn, Cameron and of course Matt.. it's all so confusing " He thought for a second. " Look it will be confusing but just wait and I promise everything will turn out good. " he reassured me.

" Thank you Nash " I thanked him whilst stood up to give him a hug.

* Shawns POV *

Fuckkkk. Ryan is going to kill me. Cameron will be angry. Matt will be hurt. This is all such a mess. I love her. I really fucking do. I had her best friends number in my phone, because she needed to be able to kill me over text if I did anything wrong. So I decided to call her. I'm going to plan a surprise party for Leah. Ryan Matt and Cam won't be there. I'll make sure of that. I just want her to see what I'm really like, I won't hurt her and she needs to know that.

After a few rings she finally picked up. " Shawn? " she questioned in a sarcastic tone. " I need your help " I confessed. " no I'm not sleeping with you so you can get attention bye Shawn " she replied. " Wait! It's about Leah! " I shouted down the phone. There was a silence down the other end. " That slut? Pfft no way I'm helping you now. " wtf. Why would she say that. She was clearly drunk. " Unless you sleep with me. " she added. Okay no. What the hell. " No! Wait till I tell Leah about this! " knowing full well I was recording our convo, so I could show Leah how I arranged the surprise party,  but looks like that's not going to plan.

" What- no Shawn! You can't! Please! I'll do anything! " she begged. " Stay the fuck away from my girl then. " I said as I hung up. Did I just call her my girl? What the fuck. I've never said that before, all other girls mean nothing to me. What is she doing to me?

———————————-
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ok I don't know what to put here so like vote comment and share please ok bye 😂❤️

Hazel Eyed Roomateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें