Jin struggled to compose himself, his emotions raw and overwhelming. "She's... she's in a coma," he managed to choke out, his voice thick with emotion. "The doctor said they don't know when she'll wake up..."

The weight of his words hung heavily in the air, a somber reminder of the uncertainty that loomed over your condition.

The news hit them like a tidal wave, sweeping away the laughter and joy they had shared just moments ago. It was a stark reminder of the fragility of life, how swiftly and unexpectedly it could be snatched away. Y/n, who had been by their side through thick and thin, now lay unconscious, your life hanging in the balance.

The reality of the situation settled heavily upon them, casting a shadow over their once carefree spirits. Each of them grappled with their own emotions - fear, guilt, and a sense of helplessness. They felt powerless in the face of the unknown, unable to do anything but wait and hope for the best.

Feeling the weight of responsibility pressing down on his shoulders, Namjoon straightened his posture and cleared his throat, drawing the attention of his somber brothers. With a deep breath, he spoke, his voice calm yet firm.

"Listen, I know this is a difficult time for all of us," Namjoon began, his eyes scanning each of his brothers in turn. "But we can't afford to lose hope. Y/n needs us now more than ever, and we have to stay strong for her."

His words seemed to rouse a flicker of determination in their eyes, a glimmer of resilience amidst the despair. Namjoon continued, his voice steady and unwavering.

"We may not know how long Y/n will be in this state, but we won't give up on her. We'll be here for her every step of the way, no matter what it takes."

As Namjoon spoke, a sense of determination began to fill the air, replacing the heavy atmosphere of despair with a renewed sense of purpose. Though the road ahead would be fraught with uncertainty, they knew that as long as they stood together, they could weather any storm.

"Let us go home for now... I know everyone is tired," Namjoon suggested, his gaze sweeping over his weary brothers as they grappled with the weight of the situation.

Jin, ever the pillar of strength, offered his own stoic recommendation. "I'll keep watch here, you guys should go," he stated, his voice devoid of any discernible emotion.

"Then we'll switch every now and then... Let's go," Namjoon affirmed, taking the lead as he began to move towards the exit. Yoongi followed suit, and slowly but surely, the rest of the brothers fell into step behind them, their collective resolve a silent testament to their unyielding determination to stand by your side.

Jin remained behind, his posture sagging as he buried his face in his hands, his breaths heavy with the weight of his emotions.

"Damn it... Why does this have to happen..." he muttered, his words tinged with frustration and helplessness, echoing the sentiments of his shattered heart.

_______________

'I can't move..' 

'Fuck did the Gods finally taken me in..?'

As you looked around, a wave of confusion swept over you as you realized you were standing in front of a familiar house — your first home.

'Why the hell am I here..?' you wondered, your mind swirling with questions. Had you finally gone insane, or perhaps been shot in the head? The possibility seemed equally absurd and terrifying.