"That's so cool!"

"I agree, Seanna. Kaye here is indeed a legit media user like the both of us. But gonna ask, how many followers do you have?"

I answered that I have a lot but not too much that I was already verified. I told them that I have about 5k and then they said that it wasn't bad. And when I learned they had 30k+, my brain cells couldn't fathom how they gained such followers.

"Well. That's. So. Lit. Woah."

"Um, thanks?" Lauren let out a giggle.

Seanna said, "You will still experience a lot, Kaye. Being famous is fun so you need to achieve it for your own good."

I was convinced of what she said. I loved to be famous too, and I considered myself as unofficial one (because I had lesser followers in social media and I was a transferee so therefore I was not well-known in school yet).

Nodding my head, I asked, "So. . . Are you both musers too?"

"Yas. Well, we used to be. I miss Musical.ly."

"An intellectual! I forgot how it transformed to Tiktok now."

"Oh Kaye," continued Seanna, "Keep saying 'an intellectual' and you'll be the most valuable stan twitter. Like ever. Wig snatched."

The three of us laughed. We were almost done eating. People were getting fewer and fewer as the time went by. The first shift teachers were going to their respective faculties while the second ones were meeting their classes. It was also applicable to the students---the blue and green chorded ones were obviously heading to the exits, wanting to go home while the red and yellow were hastily munching their food, hoping not to get late.

People keep looking at us. They were really that famous. Every three minutes of talking, one or a pair or even a group greeted Seanna and Lauren. I feel so precious.

Once we were all done, Lauren took her phone out and asked if we could have a groufie together.

"I have no choice but to agree, right? Kiddin'!" They giggled.

She raised her phone then Seanna and I looked and smiled. She captured everytime we change poses. I then put my lunch box inside my bag.

"Now for excuse us," Lauren continued, "we have agendas to attend. You know, leadership matters. Nice meeting you, Kayleigh Andrews."

"Nice meeting you too, Lauren Mase and Seanna Knight. Thanks for the time."

"Same," Seanna replied, "til' the next time! Tata!"

And the two left. I also went towards the exit.

While taking the path to the gates, I made a sudden realization and deepened my thoughts.

Those two had the same personalities with mine. I gladly wanted to make them my bestfriends but again I didn't want to interfere their friendship. Being a third wheel is not my thing. I needed a true bestfriend, not two bestfriends. I mean, I couldn't be either a rude enemy or a snobbish stranger to them - of course I considered them as friends already - what I want was to hang out with only one. I was being loyal here (cahrrot / excuse me for using local,  slang word).

It was 1:28 p.m.

Once I was almost at the exit to the campus, I looked back and smiled. First days weren't bad at all. I sighed with a relief and shift my body in front again. Turning my neck, I bumped someone, making me drop on the pavement.

I looked straight, and tried to settle down. "I'm sorry, Miss," a male voice blurted.

"You're so stupid, Drew. Said we should slow down," another male said, scratching his head and let out a gasp. I didn't bump with someone, I bumped with two persons!

I also scratched my head and the two helped me getting up. "I'm so sorry guys. My bad." I looked at them. They wore sporty attire, with sleeveless tee and basketball shorts. One of them was holding a ball and one got a backpack.

"No Kayleigh," the second male said, "It was Drew's fault. But I got involved so I'm also apologizing on behalf of him."

Drew? So it must be the first guy who spoke. I looked at their nametags and realized the whole thing.

"Oh! Silly me," I uttered, "You guys must be my classmates too! Nice meeting you, Andrew Young and Mark Taylor. My mind is not totally working today. Being a transferee is sometimes hard, but it's fun exploring new faces and making new friends. Mayhaps - Maybe. . . Let's be friends?"

"We understand your inconvenience. Of course let's be friends," Mark happily said, offering his right hand which I took and shook it. I did it also to Andrew, who added, "I'm deeply sorry, Kayleigh. Mark and I were heading to the gym this afternoon. Today's the first training day."

They are athletes. They ran hurriedly to catch up. I bet it would start at 1:30 so I told goodbye and promised to get to know each other when vacant.

They walked past me after their goodbyes and I was out the school grounds. A bus stopped in front of me, and I occupied a seat.