Chapter 11

I open the bathroom door, with a new goal and determined to get what I want.
Walking the hallways I try to remember every turn and every corner.

While I am looking at the floor, counting my steps, I suddenly fly back and land on my ass.
I groan and hold my butt in pain.
It feels like I hit a wall, which maybe I might have, my body feels so soar.

I hear a deep laugh, really loud, really evil laugh. Jason looks at me and I glare as hard as I could.

He is clutching his stomach in pain, now from laughing, a few mins later it is going to be from my hit.

I stand up and dust off my pants, I walk slowly and calmly towards him.

His laughs die off and he straightens up.
"Sorry I didn't mean to hit you, I was looking at my phone." He clears his throat and flashes me a cheeky smile.

"Listen Jason, I am not Jane, not Mia, not any fucking girl sitting there and shaking her ass for a few bucks. You don't mess with me this way." I say as calmly as possible, resisting to move my hands while speaking, I resist very much.

His eyes widen in surprise and then he shakes his head laughing it off.

"Sure thing Faith, go on to the practice room, you don't want to make Jane mad, I don't advise that. He then walks past me, not giving me another look. Asshole.

~~~~~~
*After practice*

"I can't believe Lea, she thinks she can boss us around like hoes, maybe we are hoes but she still can't do that!" Mia complains about the instructor, and I shake my head in sheer approval.

When is this shit of a nightmare gonna end?! We stand waiting for Jane in front of her office door.

Some chick couldn't resist keeping her mouth shut and I just couldn't help but show her what my hands can do snatching her wig off.

That didn't end well.

Mia came for support, I can't believe how naive this girl can be.
Jane opens her door and gives me a forced smile. "Come in Faith." She screeches at me, Mia smiles at me and leaves.

I walk in and sit in front of her desk.

I've been in this hellhole for a few days and I ended up in this office twice already.
what more damage can I do in a week or two?

"Faith you have been very unpleasant in the past few days, always late, always being a hell of brat towards everyone, and personally I can't take that attitude of yours anymore." She explains very calmly.

"So we are getting rid of you tonight." she then drops the bomb with a sly smile.

"Getting rid of me as in?"

"As in you are sold, this very generous man liked your profile.
I don't understand why really, but that's not my issue."

"Anyways he has paid quite generously for buying you fully as his, but he wants to have some time with you to get to know if you are his thing or not." She continues, I can't believe how calm she is about this.

"So you are selling me to a fucking rapist, to entertain him?!"

She nods and shoos me out.

"You know you represent this office, and if you don't do your job the right way, and you get back here, I promise you Faith, you aren't gonna see another day passing by."

I am bubbling with anger, but I don't open my mouth or else I'll spat some very filthy words at her. I leave the office dreading the morning to come.

If my mom only knew her belly-dancing lessons would be used this way.

*Hey guys, new update! i know i didnt post for a while, but i havent seen any reads on the previous chapter, i dont knw if i should continue or stop writing, plz tell me what do you think, should i continue?*