Chapter 6

The bold guard loosens his grip on my arm and pulls me toward that bitchy devil, her manicured hand wraps around my arm and she throws me a disgusted look.
I smile widely back at her, my aim to piss her off. She rolls her eyes and nods toward the guards dismissing them.
They walk through the hallway disappearing ,turning a corner.
"Stop staring at them, we have alot of work to do." Jane voice screeches, the sound so annoying.

She opens the door, and I don't pull away.
I should think about the escape before actually doing it, or another bulky guy will end on top of me.

The smell of perfume wakes me up from my thinking and alot of pink hurts my eyes.
She pulls me inside and the voices of girls chatting filling the air.

Pink walls, pink makeup counter, and pink carpeting covering the floor.
This makes things much better. Not.
A group of girls come into view, most of them wearing things showing too much skin, things that baby dolls wear, push up bras fill the hanger, thongs, and alot and alot of make up.

Silence drops as the girls turn their attention towards me and Jane.
"Thats the cute new gal? Seriously? She is a freakin kid! She has nothing special."
A bluish-eyed girl says flicking her brown hair with a disgusted look mounting her face, her hands on her hips.
After glaring, she turns toward the make up counter, annoyed, and powders her face.

"Well she'll get clients, not like you Andrea.
Stop being rude and maybe someone will actually get you." Jane says.
The girl who apparently is called Andrea, ignores Jane questions and and continues jabbing the brush on her cheeks.
Awkward silence fills the place and the group of girls, each goes to a counter.
A brunette comes towards me with a smile, a welcoming pure smile, I smile sympathetically towards her, she looks 15 if not younger, make up fills her face, and you could tell that below all this make up there is a beautiful girl.

"Faith this is Mia, she will be helping you for your first week and then you will have to continue alone, like all the others here."

She looks toward Mia and continues "Charles is taking her for his son, the boy is so spoiled, he needs to-" she gets cut by her phone ringing so loud with the "Billionaire " song.
She raises her pointer manicured finger at us, and gives us her back, answering the call.

"Umm, how are you?" Mia asks tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.
"I am ok" I mumble nodding my head looking around, how could she ask such a question in this place?!

We stand in awkward silence, me looking around, and she looking at the ground shifting from one leg to another.

"So how do things work here, like you guys have no contact with your parents, nor access to your phones, how do you guys live here?" I ask all at once, breaking the silence.

She raises her eyebrow at me and laughs, "love you're kidnapped, I never knew kidnappers do actually let you have your phones, besides it's not really that bad, it's ok." She says.

"Ya not bad at all" I say rolling my eyes.
She ignores my comment and chuckles "It seems its taking Jane too long, I will just start showing you around." She says motioning for me to follow her. This girl is so innocent, and it is so sad. I walk behind her thinking how will this come out to be, hoping for the best.

I really am sorry this is not the update you were waiting for, but I promise i will try to update more during the summer❤️❤️

R.L❤️