Chapter 8

Cara answered all my questions, she got kidnapped, just like me.
She found a way out of here once, but when she went back home, her father was newly married and her mom was across the country with a different guy every night.

So, she had no where to go, deciding it was best to stay here.

She said it gave her shelter, food, and water.
Which is all she needs.

She is not a babydoll, she works at the club across the street, she passes by to hang with her friends here.

"Why didn't you already give up this job, your free, aren't you?"
She really could start a new life.

"This became my life, I didn't finish middle school and no one would give a girl a decent job if they knew she was a babydoll." She rolls her eyes and takes a swig.
We're sitting in my room and we got some wine, to entertain ourselves.
Just saying wine tastes good...

"And lol, I am supposed to be dead really." She chuckles and chucks the bottle in the bin.

I don't want to get to this point.
I hate my family, yes.
But I rather be with them than lose my virginity to some snob rich kid.

A brunette green eyed girl comes in, she doesnt give me a glance.
She throws herself on the bed and puffs.
Someone had a rough day.
She gets her headphones from the beside table and turns on some music.
I look back at Cara to find her sleeping on my bed, I cover her up and leave the room.
No guards out my door, I may as well plan my next escape.

As I come out to the long hallway, everyone is sitting on the floor talking and laughing in pjs.
I barely can pass through the thin hallway.

I find my way into a room with red lighting , it's wall with multiple names underlined with white dots.

I trace my fingers my finger on the wall as I move around looking at the names.
"You really shouldn't be here." I turn around startled to Jason.
He is smirking and leaning against the door, his hands deep in his pockets and his hair inside a beanie.
"Might as well get in trouble since I'm stuck here." I shrug my shoulders and go back to what I was doing.

"You know you're leaving tomorrow, right?" I look at him with wide eyes.
"What do you mean?" I wish he means home, but I know he doesn't.

"A guy already bought you." He shrugs and doesn't meet my eyes.
Bought? I hate how he says it as if I am an object.
I stand in front of him and he raises his head. "I am not for sale." I cross my arms and glare at him.
He raises his eyebrow, don't give me that look.
Please.

"Don't you ever speak to me this way." He glares at me and I don't stop glaring at him as well.
We don't break eye contact.
"Oh really? Or what?" I smirk at him and leave, bumping his shoulder intentionally.

I keep walking not turning around, even though I don't know where I am going. "That's the way to Jane's office." I can imagine the grin on his face and complete walking, ignoring him.