Chapter 3

I walk back from school, since my awesome brother was so busy to pick me up, but it is not as if I wasn't used to it. My bag slung on my shoulder and my phone in my hand with the headphones in my ears, I try to rhyme my footsteps with the tone of the song, and I miserably fail. I stop trying after a couple of times, and just keep walking listening to 'Want u Back' by Cher lloyd. My favorite singer, may I add.

I close my eyes singing the lyrics, the only time that I am close to being calm is when I listen to music, it makes me feel like no one is important and that I am not the only one suffering in the world, and most of the songs, I can actually relate to. Suddenly, a hand is put around my mouth and I am pulled backwards hurting my shoulders.... I try to scream or to bite the hand, but as soon as I try to, a cloth covers my mouth and the last thing I see is a guy smiling smugly down at me and taking my dear phone from my hands. Then I stop fighting, the drug doing its effect.
......
......
......
I raise my head, god it feels really heavy. My hands are tied to the back of a chair that am sitting on, my jacket that I was wearing was thrown on some table that was in the corner of the room. My mouth is covered by scotch tape and darkness is engulfing the empty room. I sit waiting for the guy to appear like in the movies, but he doesnt and I don't try to make any noise to show that i woke up.

I am a bit scared, I have to admit, but it is not like i am having some sort of panic attack or something. After a while, I am woken up by the loud laughter of a guy.

He comes in with 2 other guys following him. The guy who caught me was the one laughing like a maniac, his eyes were brown like not really dark they were the light brown that would shine, his hair was caramel brown on top of his head, it was totally ruined, as if his fingers were ran through it a million times.

He looks at me and his smile disappears, he looks at me sternly and then a smug smile settled on his face. "Well, well, look what we have here? I guess My luck is finally going right, isnt it?" fear crosses my face, the other guy comes to my side and smiles down at me. He comes down to my ear and whispers quietly. "It is going to be ok, love." He takes the scotch tape off my mouth slowly trying not to hurt me. Why the fuck would they kidnap me, if they are planning to be sweet?? I try to make sense of it, but I cant, a confused look comes to my face.

"Well its ok, we are gonna proceed tomorrow,now the only thing to do is untie her and give her some food." The brown eyed guy says. " Jason, you untie her." He then motions for the other guy to follow him and close the door, leaving me to think about what process is he talking about?? The guy who was left to untie me, Jason, smiles down at me. He has kinda brownish greenish eyes, brown curly hair, and his smile is swooshing. He is 17 tops, he is not old , obviously, and he has this cute dimple showing.

WHY THE FUCK AM I AWWING ON A GUY WHO KIDNAPPED ME?!?!

I shake my head, None of this makes any sense. I smile back, he chuckles, "Well sweet pie the leader likes you, your lucky." He grins at me. I stand up from the chair and stretch, I know this is stupid, but my muscles really need some stretching, been staying here long I see, huh?

"What do you want from me?" I say resting all my weight on one leg and cross my arms , trying to look really serious.
"You will figure out at the end."
he looks at me from head to toe and that smug smile comes back to his so damn attractive face!! I gain back my breath and stop staring at him.
"You are not checking me out!" He chuckles and leaves me there closing the door behind him, locking it.

Hiiiii i wish u guys like this chapter, plz vote and comment or else i may not update. But i will update have to update bcz i am nice and sweet😊😊