Found

A/N: Hey everyone, sorry for the late update. Anyways happy reading!!!!

Author's POV:

As Yo was lying on the ground unconscious, with his hand pinned to the tree, the Yuyan archers had jumped out of the building and started heading towards the forest. Their orders were to capture him ALIVE. Whether or not he had a few broken limbs, as long as he was alive it was acceptable. Upon arriving to the area the had pinned Yo, the archers sensed that something was amiss.

He was not there. Not even a trace was left behind. It was like he had completely disappeared. The archers' had really keen senses, not even a fly can get pass them without them taking notice, so for him to completely vanish was inconceivable. They had spent hours scouring the forest, looking for any clues that can lead them to find the Avatar. They were destined to fail.

Wayo's POV:

I woke up, slightly dazed. As my eyes were adjusting to the bright room, I started to look around, trying to figure where I was at. I tried to move my hand, but someone was gripping onto them tightly. It was P'Pha. Seeing him, my heart immediately warmed up, and I just felt a sense of relief. His hands holding mine, made me feel safe. Smiling I began to play with and ruffle his slightly long black hair. His hair was smooth and as soft as snow.

Thinking back to the time I was being held captive, all I was someone stabbing me, and then after that I don't know what else took place

Thinking back to the time I was being held captive, all I was someone stabbing me, and then after that I don't know what else took place. After looking around I noticed I was wearing a white hospital gown, and my room was located in the VIP ward. I just laid there trying to remember all of things that happened to me. Not too long after I was lost in my thoughts, P'Pha woke up and immediately checked on me, to see if I was hurting.

"P'Pha~~~ It tickles!" I say while laughing and gripping onto my stomach

"N'Yo are you hurt anywhere? Are you okay? What happened?" P'Pha fired a large series of questions at me.

"Ummmm I'm ok, just a little uncomfortable. My palm hurts, what happened to it?"

"When we found you, you were unconscious and an arrow was pinning your hand to a tree. We did not bother investigating because the people who shot you were coming towards us, so we had Forth earthbend us underground to escape. On our way back we met up with your parents and came directly to the hospital. They are currently discussing what to do, and figure out who had done all of this." After he finished talking, Pha pressed the button to call in the doctors, and contacted everyone to notify them that I was awake.