V.

It had been hours since the girl felt the weight of the world crushing her shoulders. It had been two days since she had been here. Two. How could she handle anymore?

Jessica sat in silence as she scrolled through the messages from earlier. In the chat Yoosung and Zen were excited. She was pleased to see them rejoicing about the party that was going into effect. She didn't want to let them down. She didn't want to let any of them down. Especially Jumin.

He was kind enough to keep checking up on her and make sure she had everything that she needed. But she knew. He was doing this to get her to open up. He wanted her to feel connected with he RFA so if she was evil she would feel obligated to spill her secrets.

She had nothing to hide. At the same time she had nothing she wanted to share. Her phone rang and she saw Yoosung's caller ID appear but she chose to ignore it. She waited and instead brought her empty potato container into the kitchen. She cleaned and discarded it and grabbed some water and a snack, of course one of them being a bag of honey Buddha chips that Seven had left her to try.

As Jessica walked back into her room she saw that a voicemail was left and so she decided to listen. She picked up the phone, placing it to her ear as she sat down on the corner of the bed.

"Hi Jessica. I know that we haven't talked much, well at all since you have joined the RFA so I just wanted to check in. You haven't been active a lot and it's got us worried. I hope you're doing elk and I just wanted to remind you that we're your friends. You might not see it as much from Seven or Jumin but Jaehee, Zen and I are all here for you. So please don't hesitate and tell me if somethings wrong. I'll talk to you soon." Holding paused, adding  a small "bye" to the end of his message before hanging up.

Jessica her heart sink. Yoosung thought of her as a friend. As someone he could trust and now she had left him down. Jessica let her hands fall to her lap. She stared at her fingers that griped her phone tightly, that looked like they belonged to someone else.

She squeezed her eyes shut and took a deep breath. Jessica's anxiety had not been this bad in a long time. She had been able to keep it at bay since college. The occasional large attack was unpreventable but most of the time it didn't effect her. Now here she was, sleeping in late, crying and being scared constantly, pushing away the few people who she might be able to trust. The few that saw her as friends.

Her phone buzzed and Jessica opened her eyes and saw that a chat had opened. Jessica willed herself to open her phone and enter into the RFA chat room.

3:41 pm

Yoosung
Oh Jessica you're here! I was getting so worried

YoosungOh Jessica you're here! I was getting so worried

Jessica
I'm very sorry that I worried you Yoosung

Jessica
I've been cleaning the apartment all afternoon and haven't been checking my phone