mark took a deep sigh ❝he's my classmate and we're doing a project.

and as if he believes mark ❝you don't usually pair up with other people except for your friends.

mark shrugged ❝well i guess he's my friend now.

taeyong faked a giggle ❝why did i see him cleaning a while ago then? shouldn't the both of you be in the study room?

mark wondered why he has a cousin like taeyong. a guy who really needs to know everything. he knows taeyong is just worried and is protecting him, taeyong is actually a good cousin. a kind of cousin that you wish you have because of how brotherly like he is. but isn't he going to far?

there's only one thing he hates about taeyong and that's his hatred for people who couldn't reach his standards, people like donghyuck. maybe because he grew in a place filled with high ranking people and has a boyfriend who manages one entertainment company.

donghyuck decided to clean the mess we made before leaving the house, right hyuck?❞ actually, he was planning on making donghyuck stay until he thinks about how donghyuck could repay all the money he used.

donghyuck snapped out from his thoughts when mark nudged him ❝huh.. yeah?

mark started dragging donghyuck but before they could leave the house, taeyong's call echoed around the living room and made them stop their tracks.

donghyuck?

donghyuck gulped and looked at mark, questioning if he should turn around or not and when mark nodded his head, donghyuck turned aeound only to see taeyong having a big smile, a kind of smile he didn't wear a while ago when he saw him cleaning the living room.

nice to meet you.❞ taeyong said

🏵

why can't you just tell me where you live?❞ mark was still holding the younger's wrist, dragging him to a small restaurant that's, according to donghyuck, near to his house.

not like we'll see each other again.❞ donghyuck rolled his eyes

meeting mark's cousin, the guy a while ago named taeyong, was added to his list of reasons why he shouldn't meet mark ever again. he could see the disgusted face of his cousin when he saw him cleaning and then a sweet smile when he knew he was mark's classmate, when he's really not.

where do you go?❞ donghyuck cleared his throat ❝i mean school.

sm university, why?❞ mark clicked his tongue ❝that's unfair, i answered your question and you didn't answer mine.

so that was the reason why taeyong gave him a smile, he was happy that mark brought someone from the same standards than someone, taeyomg thought, from the streets. it means taeyong will hate him if he ever finds out that he's not who mark introduced him to be.

rich bitch.❞ donghyuck mumbled under his breath, making sure mark didn't hear it

but unfortunately, mark did ❝excuse me?