Day 7 pt. 2 •Jade

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Abbie left.

I'm so scarred. Abbie didn't tell me her dad had anger issues. I was putting ice on Luke's hand. But his dad dragged him away.

He started hitting Luke with his belt.

"OMG LUKE! MR DIAZ STOP IT LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I said trying to get Luke back.

He got angrier. And hit me too. When Luke saw that, he got up and picked me up. I was crying. I had a mark of the belt.

"DAD YOU HIT MY GIRLFRIEND WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!" Luke yelled.

He forced me to run out the house. I was shaking. I was crying. I felt horrible.

We went to my house my mom is out somewhere probably with one of her "boyfriends"

"Stay over." I said to him.

He hugged me and put his head on top of mine. I cried on his chest and he cried on my head. He kissed my forehead and told me he loved me.

That was the first time he said I love you to me.

8:01 am

I gave Luke my dads old clothes. So that He'll at less have new clothes for school. I told him to hurry before my mom came home.

And he changed as fast as he can. But it wasn't fast enough.

"JADE WHERE ARE YOU?!?" She yelled from downstairs.

"IM IN MY ROOM!" I yelled from upstairs. I pushed Luke into my closet. Telling him to stay inside. I was more terrified of my mom then the situation we had last night. 

I heard her coming upstairs she looked in my room I wasn't ready for school yet. She started screaming at me. Damn it. She's  drunk. Again.... I guess me and Abbie are the same. We both had one of our parents die.

My dad died in war. After that my mom started drinking. And her anger got worse and worse.

I stood there, frozen.  Scared if I did anything in response she'll start hitting me. I started changing in front of her. Like she asked.

Taking off my shirt and everything. And IN FRONT OF LUKE. Omg he could see through my closet.

I got my shirt from my drawer I was walking around with only a bra and panties. I was so embarrassed.

"What's wrong with you? What's with that face?!?" She asked. I was doing a face kind of.

"No I just feel weird changing in front of my mother. Since I'm 16 I grew up I guess." I lied.

"Well you think you are all grown up now huh?!?" She walks up to me and slaps me. I was still in my bra and panties so she start hitting my body too.

"mom... please stop......" I said. I was use to it. Seeing me get hurt is easier. Than seeing Abbie or Luke get hurt. I laid there curled up in a ball. My mom stopped and ran out of the room. I laid there still. I was shivering.

I was cold. I stood up. Like nothing happened and I closed the door. I locked it. I opened the closet. I saw Luke sitting down on the floor. His elbows on his legs and his hands on his face. He was crying.

I was still only with a bra on and panties. When he looked up he was shocked.

"SHIT." I said and covered my mouth after.

"WHAT YOU SAY" my mom yelled from across the hallway.

I stuffed him in the closet and unlocked the door.

"Nothing....." I said worried as hell.

"NO CURSING IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE JADE!" She said I heard her feet coming near my room.

"I'm sorry...." I said. I never said that before to her. Even if I did something really wrong, I never said sorry to her. But today I did. And she stopped and walked away.

I changed into my clothes and got Luke out the closet. That sounded really weird. Oh whale. I went outside. To look and see if mami was asleep. And she was. Thank God.

I forced Luke to get out. And told him to stay quite. We went out and met Abbie.

What a heck of a night and morning.

   ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨