Day 6 pt. 3 • Abbie

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
After recovering from the whole name calling with Chris issue, I went back inside. As soon as I walked in, everyone crowded around me, cheering and screaming for me. I turned to Jade who was right beside me.

"What... why is everyone cheering" I asked, confused.

She put her head back "didn't you hear? You won Prom Queen"

Omg really. No way!!!

"who's the king?"

"Um.." she pauses "Chris"

I put my head down in disbelief, walking away.

As I'm walking to the juice stand I see Chris head up the stage with a smile on his face. What a selfish, conceited little joke.

The DJ calls me out. "Now where's the queen. Abbie make your way up to the stage.

One of my fellow prom committee members Kristen helped put my crown on as I walked up the steps.
In about 5 seconds the whole crowd was cheering

"KISS KISS KISS KISS"

I nod.

Jade shouts out "oh c'mon Abbie! Kiss him"

I honestly am not too happy about that.

But I decided to do it anyway. I leaned in but was distracted from Chris' voice screaming "I DONT KISS SLUTS!"

I was shocked that the jerk just said that. I screamed back "AND I DON'T DATE F BOYS LIKE YOU!"

I can't believe I said that. Everyone was staring. All of a sudden, Chris' arm swings in the air so close to my face but is stopped by James' arm. Throwing my crown on the floor, I grab James' hand and walk away into a dark room.

"Hey" he whispers "I'm sorry Chris did that"

I frown "it's fine"

He scans my face. "You know you look pretty hot right now" he smirks

Ugh the cockiness.. but for some reason I love it.

"I'm going to go home now"

He pulls off his jacket and lays it on my shoulders and that's how I know he's the one :)

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷