Day 2• Jade

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Hello I'm back. It's the second day of school and, I met up with Abbie. Btw we live right in front of each other so it's so easy to met up. I see that she already started to not care on how she looks like. Usually I'm always the only one who doesn't dress to impress everyone. Luke joined us of course. He is always going we're I'm going. It's like he is a lost puppy looking for an owner. It's weird.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
We are in the hall way right now and I saw Amy and her group of Bitches walk past us and start laughing. Honestly they are hilarious. Cause they think that what they do hurts us but it actually doesn't so. It's hilarious.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
I saw Will Shepherd walk next to me. I've had a crush on Will Shepherd, the school geek. I don't get why. He is very handsome. When he walked next to me I stayed calm. I kept walking with him until we split to different hall ways.
He doesn't talk to anyone though. He stays by himself. And that's what I find attractive. That he is hard to get. That I know he doesn't like me and yet I still like him.
I did have a little crush in Luke before but you know. At least I don't make it obvious that I like someone. ABBIE.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Ok so I've been talking to Chris. And I can't believe it. He is going to ask out Abbie to the prom. He asked me to help him ask her if I had any ideas. I was texting him. And I told him what she'll like. And he is actually getting everything. I can't wait for him to ask her. And I'm going there alone. Of course like every dance we had.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨