Bye Avengers

Here i was thinking Mr. Stark was gonna let me keep the suit and stay in the Avengers, but I was wrong.

"Kid, I need the suit back." Mr. Stark said.

"What?' I was interrupted before I could finish

"You have clothes in the guest room down the hall." Mr. Stark points.

'Okay fine, you can have the suit back." I finished.

I walked down the hall and into the guest room. When I reached the guest room I felt like I crying, but instead I just took off the suit and put my clothes on. I left the suit in the room and left without saying goodbye.

"Aunt May, I'm home." I said lifeless.

It was quiet. I hollered for Aunt May, but no response. I went to her room, checked the bathroom, went to my room, checked my bathroom, then thought 'well she went out'.

But when I entered the kitchen there she was on the ground with a bottle of pills (well empty bottle of pills) and she wasn't breathing.

"AUNT MAY! COME ON AUNT MAY WAKE UP! PLEASE! PLEASE!" I begged crying and shaking her. I found my phone and called 911.

She was gone the doctors told me. Gone. For me the definition of Gone is: The Avengers and my whole family.

Week 1

My best friend Ned wont talk to me anymore since I told him that I lost the suit or more likely got it taken away.

Flash won't stop bullying me. I go home to my apartment everyday and everyday it is lifeless.

I started to cut myself half a week ago. I always have trouble at school, and I wont eat.

Week 2

Here I am walking to the coffee shop, but instead of getting coffee for me and Aunt May it is just for me.

As I walk out of the corner of my eye I see Natasha. I try hiding, but she see's me.

"PETER!" she hollers and I try to act as if I didnt hear, but she runs over and hugs me.

"Hey, are you okay? I mean since the suit thing? Tony is worried about you since there is no more Spider-man. I was just on my way to find you." She says.

But as she is speaking I start to cry. We walked to the coffee shop.

"So? Wanna talk?" she asks looking into my eyes.

"After I left the Tower, I returned home to see Aunt May dead.' I said without care 'And um I'm being bullied, I have really bad grades."

And I think she was just spying for the Avengers actually just Mr. Stark. Cause I could see a earpiece in her ear. 

2 hours later

Nat actually got me to laugh, but then my laughter turned upside down when he walked in.

Flash came in and he saw me and he just started to bully me.

Nat came out of the bathroom and she ran over to me and asked "Is this who has been bullying you?" I try to hide it, but she then see's how hard I'm hiding it.

She turns towards him. And he says "Aww. Peter has a girlfriend. Oh wait who would love you? Let me guess no one."

He sat there laughing, but stopped laughing when she punched him and drop kicked him. He just stared at her.

"No, I am not his girlfriend, but I am an Avenger. And if you mess with Peter ever again I will be back, but with Tony!" She yelled in his face.

He got up stared at me for about a minute and then before running he asked me "you know the avengers?" and without waiting for an answer he ran.

She looked at me and grabbed my wrists and she told me if he ever bullies me again go to her.

I tried to pull away because of my cuts, but she wouldnt let go in fact she went on.

"I'ma tell Tony and he will handle the kid." Thats when I lost it I pulled my self out of the hoodie and she saw the cuts.

"No, you will not. I dont need you guys to babysit me anymore. I am not a child to you guys anymore. I did what I was told. I gave the suit back, I left you guys alone, and I did not do anything to save people during this whole time.

So no I will not and never ever will need your help again." I yelled at her.

She was really quiet, and then she said a lie

"I am late. I have a meeting with them. Peter let me go. I uh need to go." I let go of her wrists.

She was crying on the way out and then I knew she was gonna tell Mr. Stark. I started to cry, I was only crying cause my wrists.

And I was gonna run out and beg her not to tell him, but I got lost in my thoughts. Then reality hit me I ran out to beg her and she was gone.

2 hours later

I reached home and went to open my door, but no need. I knew he was here. I knew he was gonna scold me. I knew she told him. I knew I had no one to care about me.

I walked in and he was here, so was Nat and Cap. I walked past them to my room and took my hoodie off and came out. Nat couldnt look Cap was trying not to give me a face that says I am disappointed in you, and Mr. Stark said

"What the hell. You were not lying. Oh my lord. Peter lets go." I looked at him and stood there.

"You heard him lets go." Cap replied.

"No, I will not. Cause I dont need your help. And I dont need you. All. I. Need. Is. For. You. To. Leave. Me. The. Hell. Alone." I said.

I went to the kitchen to get me food. Useless to do that. I dont have any.

"What the hell have you been eating Kid?" Steve asked. Mr. Stark walked to Steve and whispered something to him. Steve then looked around my kitchen and sighed.

"Ok, lets go." Nat said.

"Now kid! Come one." Tony said.

"NO! YOU DO NOT GET TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO ANYMORE! YOU ARE NOT MY DAD! YOU ARE NO ONE IMPORTANT TO ME ANYMORE! SO JUST LEAVE! PLEASE! CAUSE IF YOU CARED ABOUT ME YOU WOULD LEAVE. OR YOU WOULDNT HAVE TAKEN THE SUIT AWAY. If you care about me leave. If you care about me leave." I said and started to cry.

"Thats why we are here cause we care about you. And thats why we took the suit away. Kid you cant continue this living habit." Mr. Stark said.

I then went to argue back, but blackness surrounded me.