Imagine 15

You spent all day alone, and you haven't got a call from Daniel since he left this morning. You sigh and go back in the room and sits on the bed hoping Diggy comes back soon. You turn on the tv to try to get your mind off of him. He's been acting different lately so you distant yourself and the crazy thing is he didn't even kiss you goodbye this morning. Y'all have been dating for a long time now and you not for no childish shit. As you start watching tv your hear the door open downstairs and you sit up. "Hey baby" he says coming into the room unbuttoning his shirt. You say "hey" and look at him, trying to see if he has any signs of him being with someone else. "Where you been" you say with an attitude. he looks at you and takes his shirt off and says "No where". You notice he has a red spot in his chest. You get up and go to him, "what happened". He looks at you and says "I hit the side of the porch this morning", and covers his neck. You move his hand and backs up from him. "Baby before you...*.he tries to talk but you go in the closet and gets your bat. "BABY CALM DOWN, don't hit me with that fucking bat" he screams as you approach him. "WHY THE FUCK YOU HAVE A HICKEY ON YOUR NECK", you say lifting up your bat and swinging at him. He ducks and tries to take the bat. You let him get the bat and punches him in the eye. He grabs you and you keep trying to hit him. "(Your name) CALM DOWN, It's not a fucking hickey". You slap him hard as hell and break from his grip and puts your shoes on. You grab your bag and walks downstairs fast. Diggy follows you and tries to stop you.
You get to the bottom of the stairs and you walk out the door and storm to your car. Diggy follows you and bangs on the window, yelling at you saying "Open the door". You drive off. You just drive and try to fight your tears. Since you're a strong woman, you continue to drive like it's nothing and you go and park in the target parking lot. You wipe your eyes and text your best friend. You sit in the car and cry, because you really cared for him and you never thought he would do something like that. Diggy texts you a long paragraph, you open it and read it. He talks about how he didn't cheat on you and how he didn't have a hickey on his neck. He tries to explain that he burned his self and that he isn't doing anything crazy. You just read the message and turn off your phone. You just sit in your car and plays music. You see a car pull up next to yours and you keep your hand down. Diggy knocks on the window. You didn't realize it was raining outside, but you get out the car because you just want him to get over with what he gotta say. He tells you how he loves you and hugs you tight. You don't hug back and you wipe your tears. He lifts up your head and kisses you. It begins to rain harder and he keeps holding onto you. You back away from home and say "I'm going to stay with my best friend for a while, and you stand on your tippy toe and kisses his cheek. He gets sad and sighs "Okay baby" , he says walking away. You get back in your car and head to your best friend house. You feel you'll be better if you hang with her instead of him because you still don't believe him. You get to her house and she hugs you tightly. Y'all go in her place and hang out. Daniel makes his way back home and sits on the couch. Daniel starts tearing up and reclines in the chair. "I'm so stupid, i should've begged her to come back with me", he says trying to fight back his tears. At this point, it's late in the day, so you go shower and he blows up your phone. Daniel sends I love you, and I really want you back home, over 100 times. When you get out the shower you see that you have 65 missed calls and 24 messages. You know it's late so you hope he stops. He makes a post on snapchat and tags you in it. You ignore it and go back with your best friend. You never realized how aggravating and childish he was. He calls you again and you answer, "what do you want Daniel", he tries to talk to you but starts crying. "baby..i'm really sorry..i can't do this shit...you're not hear with me and it's weird as fuck baby, please come back, i'll do anything for you.." , he says panting. You make a face and tell him "I'm not coming back for a minute, you need to re-evaluate yourself and get your shit together cuz you're not the Daniel Simmons I fell for", He continues to beg you so you tell him Bye and hang up. Your best friend asks your about what happened and she tries to talk to you. But she does agree with you distancing yourself from him for a minute. Daniel really didn't realize the extent of him acting distant. So you're going to show him how it feels to feel like your not being paid attention. He stops calling you for the rest of the night and you couldn't be any happier. You just need some time alone, you still love him but you know how things go so you rather change the situation before it gets worse. Your best friend later falls asleep and so do you.