Imagine 13

~ Dedicated to MzRoyalty13 ~

"Jayla" Diggy called as he got home from work. He came upstairs and saw her sleeping in bed. He gently starts rubbing on her shoulders and he begins to kiss on her neck. She's really tired from working half the day. He continues until she wakes up. "mmm Yes baby" Jayla says as she wakes up a little and smiles when she sees him. He plants a passionate kiss on her and says "how was your day baby , and did you remember what tonight was as he begins to get undressed. "My day was pretty good and what's tonight baby" she said looking up at him and looks confused.  He then explains how tonight is you guys date night and he begins to take off his shirt. She trails her hands down his abs and says " baby why don't we skip date night tonight" then she gets on top of him and kisses him. He then took off his pants and kissed her back, picking her up then laying her down. She started deepening the kiss more. Then Diggy pulls away and begins to kiss on her neck while feeling on her ass. Jayla lets out a soft moan and rubs her hand on his abs. He then starts to kiss down her stomach and trails his tongue up to her chest and softly licks on her nipples while running on her pussy. As she moans louder, he then begins to kiss down her down and lifts you her legs. Diggy begins to smirk at how wet she is and trails his tongue on her spot. She jolts and gasp because out the sensational feeling. He continues to eat her out and holds her thighs. As she continues to whimper and moan from sensation, Diggy starts doing her favorite move, by flicking his tongue and twirling it on her spot. She realizes he will not stop until she reaches her climax so she begins to get weak and her moans turn to screams of pleasure. Diggy continues to eat her out but starts fingering her also. That feeling made her get closer and closer to her climax. She says "fuck..i'm going to cum" , which sounds like music to his ears, so he continues to eat her out and do her favorite move until she cums. When she does, he slurps it up and smiles devilishly and says "you ready for this" grabbing his dick. She turns over and pulls the cover over her because she's weak and says " I need like 3 minutes...you had my body shocked". He shakes his head at her and waits til she's ready to start again.