Imagine 2

You guys are leaving the ice cream shop, after y'all visited the park for a morning run. You absolutely love when Diggy comes and walks with you, even though you know he be tired from being gone all day. "Baby i love you so much" you say , eating your ice cream cone. He smiles and eats some of his ice cream, " I know baby girl", he says stopping at a red light and kisses your cheek. "I really appreciate you coming to walk with me this morning, and thank you for the ice cream baby" you say smiling and rubbing his neck. You really do appreciate everything he does. He makes you really happy and makes you feel as if your the only girl in the world. You've been thinking of a way to show him how much you care for him just like he does for you. Y'all get back to y'all place and he gets out the car and opens your door for you then grabs your hand and walks to the door. You continue eating your ice cream and he looks at you and says "How you still eating your ice cream" and laughs. You smile and say "I don't rush when i eat anything, you want some ?". He smiles and says "sure" then licks some of your ice cream. In your mind your like, you want to lick something else too? But you ignore your inappropriate thoughts, because you need some help. You laugh a little because he got a bunch of ice cream on his lips. "This is so good" he says and keeps getting some of your ice cream. You kiss him and say "mm your lips taste like caramel" and laughs. He shakes his head at you, " baby you're so weird and cute at the same time". You smile and walk to the kitchen. Then you finish your ice cream and sits on the couch with him. Diggy looks at you and say " You're so beautiful". You begin to blush really hard because he constantly compliments everything you do. "Thank you baby, you're so fine" you say planting a soft kiss on his lips. He gets up and says " baby I'm going upstairs so i can take my shower". You watch him get up then you go sit at the island and think of a way you can surprise him. Then you get the idea of waiting til he falls asleep, sneak out and get him some different items then come back before he gets up. It's still pretty early so you have plenty of time. You walk upstairs and waits till you hear the shower then you type the different things you will get like, some Polo boxers, some Gucci socks, a few snacks and drinks and some more things he can use. He comes out the shower in his towel. "Baby can you help me" he says coming out the shower. "Sure babe" you say following him into the bathroom. He didn't need help at all and he picks you up and sits you on the counter and kisses you. You kiss him back and your mind is just like "nooo he can't be doing this" but you just go with what's happening. He deepens the kiss then later pulls away and smiles. "What" you say because your trying not to blush. He says "nothing baby, i just couldn't resist not kissing you" and starts getting dressed. You bite your lips as you watch him drop his towel and put on his boxers...then his shorts. Then you start thinking do you want some dick now or should you wait. You just smile and get out the counter then walk back in the room. Diggy yawns and lays down. Once he does that, you know he'll be sleeping in a couple of minutes. "Baby i'm going to run to Target then pick us up some food for later", you say changing into your jeans and putting on your sandals. He yawns again and says "Okay baby, be safe" , then turns over and pulls the cover over hisself. You kiss him then walk downstairs. You drive to the mall which isn't that far from where you guys stay, and you pick him up some boxers, socks, cologne, a new bag, a few shirts and a new pair of white air forces (his favorite shoe). You then go to Target once your done and get him some of his favorite snacks and drinks. Then you get something you can cook later that night. You get back to the car and head back to y'all place. You try to call him but he doesn't answer, just like you wanted, so you pull into the driveway and puts all the stuff you brought into the bag you got and tote it out the car. You did not realize how heavy all that stuff was going to be but you not complaining because your doing something for your baby. You get in the house and pulls the bag upstairs and puts it on the bed by him then you go in the bathroom and plays your music. He wakes up and says, "Babyyy...can you turn your music down please!". You pretend that you don't hear him. He rolls over and see the bag and sits up. He goes through the bag and smiles hard as hell. He gets his phone and records all the stuff you got. You walk out the bathroom and sit by him. "baby I love you so much", he smiles and kisses you. You smile really hard because you love making him happy. He hugs you and whispers "you getting some good dick tonight". You smile hard and bite you lip.