Imagine 3

You run up the stairs because Diggy is chasing you. "Baby, I didnt mean to hit you in the eye" you say giggling and trying to hide behind the door. He comes in the room, grabs you and starts tickling you. You bust out laughing really hard. He stops and kisses your cheek. "I love you ugly" you say pushing him off you. "Alana is coming later" (his baby niece), he says walking out the room to go get the laundry. You follow him "Aw, how long we keeping her", you say waiting by the door. He gets the laundry basket and starts taking clothes out and putting them in the washing machine saying "just today and tomorrow". You smile because she's such a sweet baby and you love watching Diggy be a good uncle. You go behind him and wraps your arm around him laying your head on his back. He smiles and says "you don't have nothing to do baby". "No" you say burying your face in his shirt and smelling him. His cologne smells so good, like you love when he wears it. He finishes putting the clothes in the washing machines and grabs your hand and walk downstairs. You start picking up some of y'all stuff that's laying around. He tries to clean up as much as he can and you try to help him clean up. The door bell rings and he opens it.