Kitty Kat and Isobel

Ada's POV:

The next few weeks passed quickly, and the anticipation of Klaus' arrival was looming over all of us.

Turns out Elijah only remained dead if the dagger stayed in place, which Alaric stupidly pulled out. This resulted in in Elijah threatening Elena and Stefan. Elena retaliated by daggering him once more, making sure the dagger remained in place.

My brothers were trying to find a way to take down Klaus, but I knew it wasn't possible.

Katherine Pierce was in a tomb under the Fell church. Apparently she was supposed to be locked in there for the last 145, which resulted in my oldest brother driving himself crazy to get her out. However, she wasn't there. But she is now, and I was currently on my way there to see her.

I felt an excitement growing in my stomach at the thought of Katherine suffering alone in the tomb, especially after everything she did to my family. Little did I know, while she was plying my brothers with her blood, and sneaking it in my drinks. She's the reason we turned.

Walking down the steps, I could hear her faint breathing. I smirked to myself at her suffering.

Covering the front of the tomb was a large rock. To a normal person it would be impossible to remove, but for me it was nothing.

Coughing and spluttering, Katherine appeared from the darkness. She was wearing a black sultry dress, but looked horrible. Her skin was turning grey and her hair was a birds nest. Very un-Katheriney. She didn't seem surprised at all by my appearance.

''Ada Salvatore, as I live and breathe,'' She drawled in her voice, trying to sound seductive as always. I waved my fingers at her mockingly.

''Well, barely living is it Kitty Kat? How you doing by the way?'' I cocked my head to the side in smugness, enjoying the mere sight of her suffering. Her smirk turned into a glare.

''Took you long enough to come back,'' She challenged. ''Thought you'd have reconnected with your dishy brothers a long time ago. I underestimated you.''

''That, you did. Tell me again, how long have you been on the run from my old lover?''

''Ah so that's why you're here,'' The smirk returned. ''You want to know about Klaus. Since I've been on the run I'm quite knowledgeable of what he's been up to. Although I heard what happened with you two, what an awful shame,'' She taunted, only fuelling my anger. In response, I took out the bottle of blood I brought with me as a bribe. Katherine's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

I pouted at her. ''Oh Kitty Kat, it is an awful shame,'' I tilted the bottle downwards, and her face dropped. ''It's an awful shame about this blood too,'' I raised my eyes to look at her, taking note of the desperation in her eyes. I tilted the bottle up to my lips. ''Would be a shame to waste it,'' I smirked before downing the bottle in one gulp. Katherine growled, and tried to attack me weakly, an invisible barrier stopping her.

''Nice seeing you Kitty Kat, I'll be sure to tell Klaus you said hi when I see him,'' I waved her off as I started pulling the rock back over.

''Elena's in danger, you know? You know about the sacrifice!'' She shouted as the rock covered her daylight.

''I do indeed, and I'm here to stop him from getting his way.''

-------------------------------------------------

Entering the boarding house, as usual it was full of people. In front of the fire stood Elena, Damon and Stefan, discussing some woman called Isobel.

''So Isobel is your biological womb donor?" I questioned after hearing bits and pieces of the conversation. 3 pairs of eyes snapped to me in surprise as I took my usual seat in the leather armchair, crossing my legs with a smug look on my face.

"Oh don't be too surprised, your little sister is more intelligent than you think," ignoring my comment, Damon finished what he was saying.

"Isobel as in Alaric's ex wife yes," I hid my surprise quite well.

"Plot twist much," I muttered. Damon rolled his eyes at my lack of concern.

"She wants to see me, should I go?" Elena questioned innocently.

"No way in hell," Stefan jumped in.

"Yes you should," Damon said at the same time.

I cleared my throat at my brothers.

"My opinion? It is completely up to Elena, she can't rely on you two for everything," I scoffed at their stupidity, surely this girl isn't all dependent on my delinquent brothers.

"I think I want to go," Elena said with slight more confidence, sending me a nod of appreciation.

Stefan sighed. "I'm coming with you."

"Good plan."

"Oh Ada, since you pointed out it's her opinion, you're coming too."

—————————
Chapter 5 is here after too long of a wait!

Just pointing out I'm very well aware Katherine and Isobel worked together and I'm introducing Isobel quite late, but for the sake of the story I'm not following the exact storyline for the show.

It will all be understood later in the book, I personally think if a book follows the exact storyline of a show it's very predictable and cliche.

Thank you for understanding!