Class with a little bit of sass

Ada's POV:

I paced impatiently. I'd been in Mystic Falls 3 days and there had been no sign of Elijah. I think it's time I take drastic measures.

Dopplebitch, I mean Elena, has been hanging around the boarding house like a little lost puppy. I knew she was with Stefan, but I didn't miss the lingering glances between her and Damon, which riled me up even more.

Knowing she'd be at school until at least half 4, I mentally patted myself on the back for eavesdropping on her and Stefan's conversation. It was there I learnt my brother dearest had enrolled in high school, again. How pathetic, but that's my personal opinion.

Today was my lucky day however, because Damon and Stefan are on a wild goose chase to track down a powerful witch, one they can use to kill Klaus. Their plan was ridiculous, many people have tried to kill Klaus, and have ended up headless or heartless.

The dark skin girl who was at the grill the day I met Elena was a Bennett witch. I knew she looked familiar, her grams helped me escape Klaus back in the 1980's, and I have been in her debt ever since. Her granddaughters name was Bonnie, and I figured since I owe her grams one, the least I could do is look out for her.

Bonnie was the one who told my brothers about an all powerful witch by the name of Lucy Bennett. Her plan was for her and her relative to summon enough power to try and kill the all powerful Mikaleson.

The blonde who was there I've learnt is Caroline, and surprisingly she's one of the only people I've met so far that I've taken a liking to, even with her over bubbly personality.

The clock in the lounge read 4:15pm. I decided to make my way towards the high school. Somehow I knew it would result to this, Elijah's always been one for dramatics.

Sitting behind a tree, I heard the bell ring right on time, and students flooded out of the front gates. I kept my eyes wide open observantly looking for the doppelgänger.

It wasn't hard to spot her, especially since she was with the Bennett witch again. This is going to be harder than I thought.

Think, Ada. Think.

To my pleasure, they parted ways in the parking lot, making my day a whole lot easier. I waited for Elena to enter her car, before rushing over and jumping in before she could protest. She screamed and jumped across her seat, causing me to chuckle at her discomfort.

"Ada?" She asked cautiously. I noticed the necklace on her neck. Oddly enough, it was just like the one Rebekah used to wear back in the 20's. On a hunch, I grabbed the necklace in my hand, hissing slightly at the burning pain. Definitely vervain. I ripped the necklace off her before she even realised.

"Drive, where I tell you," My irises dilating as I speak, Elena's following suit. Without a word, she quickly drove out of the parking lot. I directed her towards Salvatore family crypt, knowing Elijah would most likely be hiding out in the woods somewhere.

Stepping out the car, I walked round to Elena's side. Mentally cursing myself for wearing heels in the woods.

Still compelled, she got out of the car willingly, it you could see the fear dancing behind her eyes. I led her into the crypt, compelling her to sit on the floor and stay put. Walking back outside, I started calling out.

"Elijahhhhhh.. Oh Eljiahhhhh! I have your precious doppelgänger," I shouted, sounding slightly like Yoda. I waited a few moments, nothing.

"God dammit Elijah, such hard work," I turned back, before a voice stopped me.

"Excuse me Miss Salvatore, but I beg to differ," Turning back around, I grinned widely at the Original in front of me, looking as handsome as ever in his flashy suit, which I'm sure he wears to bed.